User Tag List

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha ha, nice for her to win, managed to chat with her abit.

Very fair in complexion and friendly, obliging to fans for picture taking and autographs.

Congrats WMC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a boost for her confidence SEA Games next ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

congratz to WMC....a very powerful smashing in final game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulation WMC............the last player to qualified for this SSMFs and the one who won the title.............Bravo !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

keep this confidence in mind & play well in SEA!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

congrates for choo choo
    hehe
    a nice female
    all the best in sea games

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Congratulation WMC............the last player to qualified for this SSMFs and the one who won the title.............Bravo !
    Someone has to win the USD40K and it may as well be Miss Wong. I liked her for her demeanor and the class she handled herself for the fiasco that the Dato fella pulled this year. She played like a fearless harimau (tigress) and besides the CO and a MO runner-up, this SSM is the biggest paycheck she got. Remember to send a thank you card to Lu Lan and LYB.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Badmintan View Post
    Ha ha, nice for her to win, managed to chat with her abit.

Very fair in complexion and friendly, obliging to fans for picture taking and autographs.

Congrats WMC.
    Only a chat? Why not have dinner with her? We (pjswift, Jen and I) enjoyed dinner on Saturday night and WMC was sitting close by with her friends, very animated but soft spoken girl.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ha ha abedeng, you stalker.

I didn't chase her, but she 'appeared' out of nowhere in the stadium.

Yeah, that's her friend she was with when I met WMC.
    Last edited by Badmintan; 12-06-2009 at 09:16 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waddaya mean, stalker? We had dinner around the same time and, ahem, WMC's table just happened to be beside ours.

Last year's Super Series Finals, we had breakfast when Wong Pei Tty approached the table beside us with plenty of food after an early morning training session. Now that girl really could eat. You wouldn't believe it just by looking at her small figure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahahaha small in size big in appetite ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The usual press reports & podium photo, congrats Choo2 :

And now to grabgold in Laos

2009/12/07
    Reports by K.M. Boopathy
    LEE Chong Wei (middle picture) retained his World Super Series Masters title in style at Johor Baru City Stadium yesterday.
    Korean Park Sung Hwan threw everything he had at Chong Wei but the World No 1 remained solid and won impressively 21-17, 21-17 in 37 minutes.

It was Chong Wei's seventh title of the year, the most he has won in a calendar year, and his fourth victory over Sung Hwan this year.

China's Olympic champion Lin Dan is seen as the only player capable of beating Chong Wei presently and the former's withdrawal from the tournament meant it would be a stroll for the Malaysian in Johor Baru.

Chong Wei took home the winner's cheque for US$40,000 (RM135,000) while Sung Hwan had to be content with US$20,000.

The Malaysian's masterclass performance yesterday also indicated that he will be the player to beat in the Sea Games where he faces a tougher field, including Indonesians Sony Dwi Kuncoro and Simon Santoso and Vietnam's giant-killer Nguyen Tien Minh. But Chong Wei was non-committal about his chances in Laos.

Mew Choo poses with her trophy and mock cheque. "I have won the most titles in one year (seven) and I never thought I would be able to do it after the disappointment of losing the 2008 Olympics.

Now I am hoping to keep winning next year," said Chong Wei.

"As long as I can choose my tournaments, I will be able to perform at the highest level and this is what I need to do from next year."

He added: "I have a good record against Sung Hwan especially playing in the final and was confident. But I was too eager to finish the match in the second game and I started making unforced errors.

"It has been a very long season for me but I will give it my best shot in the Sea Games."

Wong Mew Choo completed her fairytale run in the women's singles when she had a comfortable 21-15, 21-7 win over Juliane Schenk of Germany in 34 minutes.

It was Mew Choo's biggest payday as she collected US$40,000 (RM135,000) for her effort which was a pleasant surprise considering she only entered the tournament at the eleventh hour.

"From day one when I beat Saina (Nehwal of India) it got better everyday and it is a boost to win the richest event in badminton," said Mew Choo.

"I'm not thinking about next year yet as my immediate target is to fight for the Sea Games gold in Laos."

Mew Choo, the Sea Games third seed, has a tough draw as she is likely to meet Indonesia's Maria Kristin Yulianti, the 2008 Beijing Olympics bronze medallist, and faces a possible semi-final clash against Thailand's top seed Salakjit Ponsana.

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...cle/index_html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

congratulation to Mew Choo!!next target will be the GOLD for SEA GAMES....
    Mew Choo mentioned that after losing the 2008 Olympics someone already give up on her but i want to let her know that "she always a good fighter and i never give up on her but got confidence and support on her forever"....MEW CHOO JIA YOU!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jesminekia View Post
    congratulation to Mew Choo!!next target will be the GOLD for SEA GAMES....
    Mew Choo mentioned that after losing the 2008 Olympics someone already give up on her but i want to let her know that "she always a good fighter and i never give up on her but got confidence and support on her forever"....MEW CHOO JIA YOU!!!!!
    If she stays healthy, SEA gold is hopeful and I hope she gets it...this could be her last SEA games...I am glad she bag the SSF gold and US$40K cos winning these days ain't gonna come easy...let's face it, Miss Wong is not Camilla or Susi who can take on the entire CHN wall...Enjoy the US$40K, there is a lot of ringgit in them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wong Mew Choo is so graceful on court. Even without knowing her, I can firmly say LCW will regret losing her.

Sorry, and if the Korean girlfriend stuff is true, then I think LCW will have a hard time trying to cope in the future with cross culture, especially if the Korean does not speak his lingo.

Wong Mew Choo - after your win, I am pretty sure the fan mails from the guys will be overwhelming. Choose someone better looking than LCW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    If she stays healthy, SEA gold is hopeful and I hope she gets it...this could be her last SEA games...I am glad she bag the SSF gold and US$40K cos winning these days ain't gonna come easy...let's face it, Miss Wong is not Camilla or Susi who can take on the entire CHN wall...Enjoy the US$40K, there is a lot of ringgit in them.
    No wonder you live in an icy cold place ! Fancy telling WMC to enjoy the winning while she can coz there might not be a lot coming.

I see it differently. WMC may not win a lot in the future but there are a lot of nice rich guys who would want to know WMC because of this win. She now has the world under her feet (even tho she has sore knees).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    No wonder you live in an icy cold place ! Fancy telling WMC to enjoy the winning while she can coz there might not be a lot coming.

I see it differently. WMC may not win a lot in the future but there are a lot of nice rich guys who would want to know WMC because of this win. She now has the world under her feet (even tho she has sore knees).
    On that note (see red above), you may be correct...I am belittling her, in fact she is a fighter and probably the among the top 3 MAS WS player I have seen but just that the CHN wall is overwhelming...even the fight among the CHN players is tougher with more and more younger players coming up, with superleaque, LN foray into this sport in CHN.