User Tag List

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks ixory for d pic.
    she's so sweet
    is that u beside her?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe..yap..just dun wanna exposed myself..hehehe..she really nice,this pic i've take after her matched and she sat at the back of the stadium.She put some ice on her knees and can't stand to take pic.She even say sorry .She really nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i see
    no wonder u are like behind her
    hehe
    yea she's nice
    i met her in MO n she is very polite
    another humble player besides lcw
    hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ixory
    Hehe..yap..just dun wanna exposed myself..hehehe..she really nice,this pic i've take after her matched and she sat at the back of the stadium.She put some ice on her knees and can't stand to take pic.She even say sorry .She really nice.
    pity her.. hope that the matches din make her previous leg injury worsen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelatby
    Sorry but no offends. Although Wong Mew Choo has beaten several top players, i still feel the Standard is too far behind compare to China WS Players. She still has a lot to work on to narrow the gap . . . . .
    the work will be on changing her play style to proactive.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO, on her consistency part, after watching wmc played these past few days, she is consistent enough, the only thing that isnt consistent is the opponent's style of play (every opponent has different style of play).

As all of us know, wmc is more to a rally player.........she is consistent only when her opponent couldnt crack her defense and willingly to play a rally style match with her.

Her play will break down if she met an opponent that is slightly better in attack n proactive, especially with this new scoring system.

Francisca (1st round of ABC) did crack her defense n won the 1st set making wmc run all over the court chasing the shuttles. Unfortunately Francisca wasnt fit enough to continue her attacking play throughout the match and thus started making a lot of mistakes. This is where wmc's consistency comes in.

"attack is the best defense". learn the new style of modern era of badminton, and she will be on par with the top ones in no time.
    Last edited by alfa-2; 04-12-2007 at 03:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luvCW
    i'll personal message u...
    yo...luvcw i also wan arr...
    pm me also yahss.....teeheeXD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default pRETTY

wHO CARES IF SHE CANT BEAT THE CHINESE...
    She is better looking then them :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree!!! hahahaha....WMC 4eva!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amen to that and yes she is very pretty indeed!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WMC looks prettier in person..she's ver sweet n nice as well..Good luck for your upcoming games... V^V..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's been a bit unstable......pretty as she is (I'm not jealous of her....hehe..maybe a little :> ) but she's been able to pull some surprises like beating Lu Lan and Wang Chen, which is pretty good!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmsfan View Post
    She's been a bit unstable......pretty as she is (I'm not jealous of her....hehe..maybe a little :> ) but she's been able to pull some surprises like beating Lu Lan and Wang Chen, which is pretty good!!
    Yes.. she just like LCW,sometimes OK,sometimes not very okay,n sometimes not OK...n what I like the most is, she usually give suprise!!! hahahahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default =

Quote Originally Posted by soleha View Post
    Yes.. she just like LCW,sometimes OK,sometimes not very okay,n sometimes not OK...n what I like the most is, she usually give suprise!!! hahahahahaha
    Yess but the different between her & LCW is

LCW is most of the time ok, sometimes not ok..
    WMC is most of the time not ok, sometimes OK!

But

LCW looks never ok!
    WMC looks always OK!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ankle injury could jeopardise shuttlers chance of playing in world meet

By LIM TEIK HUAT
    the star online

PETALING JAYA: Top national women's singles player Wong Mew Choo will be praying for the best when she flies home with the team for the Sudirman Cup (world mixed team) championships from Glasgow tonight.
    Just when her badminton game is picking up, Mew Choo has come down with an ankle injury again and her chances of competing in the Thailand Open in Bangkok early next month are now slim.
    Mew Choo said that she picked up the injury in the match against Thailand's Salakjit Ponsana on Tuesday. She was beaten 17-21, 21-10, 15-21 by Salakjit but Malaysia went on to win the tie 4-1.
    I felt a sharp pain in my right ankle but I carried on playing. The doctor advised me against playing any more matches after that in order not to aggravate it, said Mew Choo in a telephone interview from Glasgow yesterday.
    Her condition explained why she did not play in the ties against China and Denmark. Anita Raj Kaur was fielded instead.
    Mew Choo also played in Malaysia's opening tie against England on Monday. She beat Tracey Hallam 21-14, 21-18 to avenge her defeat by the Englishwoman in the women's singles final of the Melbourne Commonwealth Games last year.
    The doctor indicated that the injury may be serious but the 24-year-old said she would only know about the real extent after going for a MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scan when she returned home later in the week.
    It was swollen after that and I will need to rest. But I don't know how long and how serious it is right now, she said.
    As for whether she can play in the World Championships, which will be held in Kuala Lumpur in two months' time, Mew Choo can only hope for the best.
    I will probably have to undergo rehabilitation when I go back. But I hope I am able to recover and play in the World Championships. I want to play because it will be held at home, she said.
    If Mew Choo needs a long period of rest, it will definitely affect her chances of putting up a good show in the world meet.
    Mew Choo is now ranked 11th in the world and cannot afford to miss any tournaments if she hopes to earn ranking points to be seeded among the top eight for the world championships. The seeds will be determined based on the Aug 2 world rankings.
    Besides the Thailand Open from July 3-8, Mew Choo is also down to play in the China Open (July 10-15) and the Philippines Open (July 17-22).
    Mew Choo has showed her potential to be a player to be reckoned with by beating some top players in recent years.
    However, she is also injury prone and it has hampered her progress. She had to take a three-month break because of a knee injury but came back in style to become the first Malaysian in nearly 30 years to reach the Malaysian Open final. She chalked up a career first by reaching the All-England quarter-finals this year and was a semi-finalist in the Asian Badminton Championships in April.

OMG poor WMC .Hope she recover soon ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope she makes a speedy recovery.
    I like her never say die attitude and her effort is first class.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    I hope she makes a speedy recovery.
    I like her never say die attitude and her effort is first class.
    I agree with you on Miss Wong's fighting spirit and 110% effort the way she played with no fear of her rival...kinda like David fighting Goliath when she plays the CHN girls.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast