User Tag List

Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..the MD coaches say : "Rian and Fran will have different partners..or if anyone else have any ideas"..
    (Krisna, C L BAO and yannie raise their hands)..
    ..Krisna says : "Yoke-Fran or Sigit-Rian or Rian-Ahsan or Fran-Ahsan or Rian-Luluk or Fran-Luluk will work"..
    ..and then the gals, C L BAO & yannie, in one accord, say : "No no no, don't make it complicated, Krisna, let's do it the simple way and for the benefit of the fans, which should be Rian & Fran.."...
    LMAO... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! funny.. i am speechless. *faint*
    But I do agree with that. LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rian is going to Kudus to train from June 15-20th with the rest of Team Djarum.
    Superliga kicks off June 22th and will last for 5 days.
    Last edited by yannie; 06-12-2007 at 11:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie View Post
    Rian is going to Kudus to train from June 15-20th with the rest of Team Djarum.
    Superliga kicks off June 22th and will last for 5 days.
    Superliga is between June 22 to July 1; 10 days. There are 8 teams in the Men's division. So Rian's club have to play against all 7 teams. Play against one team per day between June 22 to 28... June 29 is the semifinals. June 30, the finals of the women. July 1, the finals for the men.

But most probably Rian does not have to play every single day. And he can alternate partners along the way. So you may see the 'good for fans' Rian-Fran combo after all...
    Last edited by Krisna; 06-12-2007 at 10:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops sorry, mistake.. I think he meant 5 days' training in Kudus.. and then he can go home - to Semarang - for 1 day..
    Hihihi, yup hoping to see Rian-Fran combo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops sorry, mistake.. I think he meant 5 days' training in Kudus.. and then he can go home - to Semarang - for 1 day..
    Hihihi, yup hoping to see Rian-Fran combo.
    I sometimes wonder whether you really live in Denmark and have never visited Indonesia, yannie. You seem to know Indonesia's geography pretty well... Yes, Semarang, where Rian is from, is only around 50 kilometres from Kudus. I think Rian's family can easily go to Kudus too...

Oh, by the way, since Rian is still ranked #10 in the world today, whomever Rian partners with will probably make Rian's pair as Djarum's 1st pair. Example: Rian-Fran is more higher ranked [using the BWF notional ranking system] than Luluk-Yoke. Then if they face PB. Jaya Raya, then Rian-Fran will face Markis Kido-Hendra Setiawan, while Luluk-Yoke will face Candra Wijaya-Joko Riyadi. Fun matchups for the fans eh?
    Last edited by Krisna; 06-13-2007 at 05:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wah! I'm really staying in Copenhagen and have never visited Indonesia.. Ah, when I was still in high school I loved the subjects Geography/History/French/Music/Art.. Haha, so maybe that explains why.. Aiks, I'd love to visit Indonesia one day.. Btw, it's damn hot in Denmark now.. 31 C and no aircon inside.. *sweat*.. Almost as Indonesia huh?

Aha.. thanks for the info. Candra-Joko?!!! Very fun!!! But no internet tv? And no livescore?? *faint*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wah! I'm really staying in Copenhagen and have never visited Indonesia.. Ah, when I was still in high school I loved the subjects Geography/History/French/Music/Art.. Haha, so maybe that explains why.. Aiks, I'd love to visit Indonesia one day.. Btw, it's damn hot in Denmark now.. 31 C and no aircon inside.. *sweat*.. Almost as Indonesia huh?

Aha.. thanks for the info. Candra-Joko?!!! Very fun!!! But no internet tv? And no livescore?? *faint*
    31 degrees C is not bad in Jakarta. Most of us officeworkers operate in air-conditioned areas. Ha ha ha...

Yes yes, no internet TV, no livescore... but you have fellow BC members to update you... Anyway, during most of the games you will be asleep anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weeeew... Yan, one day you should cm here, I'll brg you around.. LOL.. hmm, Rian-Fran should win against Kindra.. Grr, they should crush kido!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kimpe_bultang View Post
    Weeeew... Yan, one day you should cm here, I'll brg you around.. LOL.. hmm, Rian-Fran should win against Kindra.. Grr, they should crush kido!!
    WHEN!??? I'm waiting for that day! Hahaha.. You must show me around!!! Then we'll visit PBSI and Djarum too.. Yup, Rian-Fran better.. Lmao! Oh, Rian's staying over at Sigit's house tonight.. hahaha.. Sigit went to "hang out" with friends, but Rian didn't follow..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kimpe_bultang View Post
    After seeing the Candra Wijaya-Markis Kido in action this week at the Sudirman Cup, maybe Rian-Yoke might face them instead of the usual Kindra. I don't know what PB. Jaya Raya will do with Joko. They have the option to play Joko with Hendra Setiawan but Joko is still recovering from Typhoid...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uhm sorry, Joko got Dengue Fever, not Typhoid... Got mixed up...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're staying at Manhattan Hotel now.. or something like that. Rian sharing room with Sigit. Andre, Wahyu and Andreas sharing room.. All training hard before Superliga.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weeeew.. Why stay in hotel?? Where did Frans go?? LMAO... I nearly went to Sigit's, Hendra S' hse last time... Grrr.. Too bad I didn't.... T.T

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno where Frans went? Lmao.. Maybe on the floor *erm.. Hahaha jk.. no idea.. Hotel? I thought all those players must stay in hotel during the Superliga.. Hahaha.. Why you didn't go to their houses *faint.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard that the Djarum team is staying in a hotel close to the Superliga venue. My best guess is that they choose to stay there to avoid the nasty Jakarta traffic. Getting from one corner of the city to the other can be hellish... Better stay close by...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Krisna, Rian-Yoke playing tomorrow or not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure... You might even see Rian-Fran! Their team has 6 doubles players with good abilities. They can switch around at will. Today I peeked and saw Sigit-Luluk playing together, then I saw Yoke-Ahsan and numerous other combos... and I think I even saw Rian-Fran playing as a pair [but I'm not sure]...

Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast