re-introduction

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by belfastnole2, May 22, 2005.

1. belfastnole2

belfastnole2 Regular Member

hi just a quick introduction because in my previous life i was belfastnole before my e#mail crashed permanently and i upgraded my computer -belfastnole2 shows a lot of imagination i know! anyway i am an old time mens singles devotee vainly trying to adapt to my new cab 20ms from my old cab 20 -i have over 40 of han`s dvds with more to come- i have bought an armortech 500 and mp 88 for my 2 kids both 4ug5 the racquets not the kids in the hope they will better the achievements of their aging dad -really looking forward to WC 2005

best wishes

2. FEND.

FEND. Regular Member

Full Time Badmintoncentral.com/forums camper. Part
    Hey! How's it going up there?

We're all looking forward to the WC2005! Send your kids for coaching or coach them every weekend if you want them to improve quickly!

Btw just curious, what's the atmosphere like after Arsenal snitched the cup under Man U's nose?

3. belfastnole2

hi FEND - playing with the kids once a week don`t want to be a pushy dad! at WC2005 hoping for all players to be on top form with lin,peter, sony,bao, LCW , taufik etc fighting out the later stages -i have a few man u fans as friends- they are absolutely gutted due to the fact they dominated the game and the 2 teams loathe each other.The feeling is that next year`s premiership will be a classic with chelsea,arsenal man u ( new goalkeeper ,no ban for rio van nistlerooy back to his best ,full season for rooney etc) and liverpool all improving and the gap with the rest all growing so the matches between the top clubs should be excellent - can u tell me of all the MS games you have seen what are your top 3 because if i have not got them from han i will include them in my next order!

best wishes

4. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Welcome back belfastnole2! :D

-dave

5. belfastnole2

many thanks - i was still here in spirit!

6. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Welcome back belfast the 2nd. :)