User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 18 to 33 of 33
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    3,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just browsed a website based in the states. Man, I am so tempted to get it! US$19 to ship to my address and the N1 racquet is retailed at US$120.

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Purchase it and let me torture it to 30 lbs .

    Quote Originally Posted by cappy75
    Just browsed a website based in the states. Man, I am so tempted to get it! US$19 to ship to my address and the N1 racquet is retailed at US$120.

  3. #20
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cappy75
    Just browsed a website based in the states. Man, I am so tempted to get it! US$19 to ship to my address and the N1 racquet is retailed at US$120.
    You can get it for $100 + shipping from Wayne at www.waynesporting.com; that's where I purchased mine.

    You can call or e-mail Wayne here: http://www.waynesporting.com/contactus.htm

    You'll need to contact him to get the $100 price, the website says $109.99. Wilson US model rackets also have a similar warranty replacement policy, $35/racket/incident.

    Wayne Sporting Supplies is a new Badminton only sporting goods store in Arcadia, CA. Wayne's a nice guy.

    Hope this helps.

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    3,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey man, thanks for the link! Just fired off an email to Wayne. Will see how much I have to pay with shipping charges include before I commit. Pete, you can have first go at it when I do get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by S4MadMan
    You can get it for $100 + shipping from Wayne at www.waynesporting.com; that's where I purchased mine.

    You can call or e-mail Wayne here: http://www.waynesporting.com/contactus.htm

    You'll need to contact him to get the $100 price, the website says $109.99. Wilson US model rackets also have a similar warranty replacement policy, $35/racket/incident.

    Wayne Sporting Supplies is a new Badminton only sporting goods store in Arcadia, CA. Wayne's a nice guy.

    Hope this helps.

  5. #22
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Cappy, if for some reason Wayne cannot ship, I know that I can ship it to you via USPS Mail for $14.25 and I would have no problem shipping it to/for you.

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    3,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey S4MadMan,

    Thanks for the offer, buddy! Really appreciate the gesture... I hope that we don't have to get to that situation and trouble you to ship the racquet out. Are you a friend of Wayne? I think it's really cool that he's doing this baddy only store in California. Hope it's a sign of the sport gaining momentum on this continent.

    Pete,

    If I do get the racquet, you'll be the first to string it.



    Quote Originally Posted by S4MadMan
    Hi Cappy, if for some reason Wayne cannot ship, I know that I can ship it to you via USPS Mail for $14.25 and I would have no problem shipping it to/for you.

  7. #24
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cappy75
    Hey S4MadMan,

    Thanks for the offer, buddy! Really appreciate the gesture... I hope that we don't have to get to that situation and trouble you to ship the racquet out. Are you a friend of Wayne? I think it's really cool that he's doing this baddy only store in California. Hope it's a sign of the sport gaining momentum on this continent.

    Pete,

    If I do get the racquet, you'll be the first to string it.
    Hi Pete, I know Wayne from meeting him in the past at SGVBC and then found out we train with the same coach. And yes, I've been to Wayne's shop a few times and it's a Badminton only store. I hope Badminton gains momentum. Just about all of my American friends do not know how fast and demanding Badminton can be. Heck, I didn't even know.

    Regards,
    Dan

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    3,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey Dan,

    Heh! I was addressing to PeterLSD... my go-to guy AKA personal stringer. Is Wayne's store a recent startup? Thanks again!

    Ming

    PS: yeah, all the sport needs is more exposure. No machine power here, it's all human!

    Quote Originally Posted by S4MadMan
    Hi Pete, I know Wayne from meeting him in the past at SGVBC and then found out we train with the same coach. And yes, I've been to Wayne's shop a few times and it's a Badminton only store. I hope Badminton gains momentum. Just about all of my American friends do not know how fast and demanding Badminton can be. Heck, I didn't even know.

    Regards,
    Dan

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kam
    I think two series are actually two different series, not just different names for different markets.

    As I have seen the N1, N3, N5 series on Wilson website, it doesn't look like the NPro, N85, N90 series available in Hong Kong
    Thanks for the update. It do look different, I guess play also different . However, It has same type of frame cross section and same SiO2 nano sereis material.

  10. #27
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question Just bought NPro @ Bangkok

    Just bought a Npro package at Bangkok, includes:
    1. Npro racket
    2. A dozen Wilson badminton
    3. A wilson racket bag (for 3 rackets)
    4. A wilson polo and shorts
    5. A pir of wilson badminton shoes
    package price is 3900BH, after discount and tax refund for tourist,
    it's about HK$700.
    Anyone know it's expensive or cheap?

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow, that's very cheap as a package!!!

    You mean a dozen Wilson badminton shuttlecocks, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Houtak
    Just bought a Npro package at Bangkok, includes:
    1. Npro racket
    2. A dozen Wilson badminton
    3. A wilson racket bag (for 3 rackets)
    4. A wilson polo and shorts
    5. A pir of wilson badminton shoes
    package price is 3900BH, after discount and tax refund for tourist,
    it's about HK$700.
    Anyone know it's expensive or cheap?

  12. #29
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yep.
    I think that a value package but I never checking the price in Hong Kong.
    I find that most racket equipment in bangkok are cheaper than Hong Kong.
    I also bought a tennis package:
    1. Wilson n3 racket
    2. Wilson tennis ball x 3packs
    3. Wilson tennis bad for 3 rackets
    4. a wilson cap
    5. A Wilson climeCool T-shirt
    it's arround HK$1100.
    I think that's a nice package too. ^_^

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Houtak
    Yep.
    I think that a value package but I never checking the price in Hong Kong.
    I find that most racket equipment in bangkok are cheaper than Hong Kong.
    I also bought a tennis package:
    1. Wilson n3 racket
    2. Wilson tennis ball x 3packs
    3. Wilson tennis bad for 3 rackets
    4. a wilson cap
    5. A Wilson climeCool T-shirt
    it's arround HK$1100.
    I think that's a nice package too. ^_^
    Which part of bangkok did you get it from?

  14. #31
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Super Sport

    Quote Originally Posted by vince_kan
    Which part of bangkok did you get it from?
    At a shop named Super Sport, you can find that at some department store like
    Robinson, Central and ZEN. Remember to walk thought some different shops if have time because I found that there are some different products in each store. I bought my set at the one in Central (near Intercontinental Hotel and BTS).
    ^_^

  15. #32
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    HONGKONG
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Wilson Ncode NPro racket

    i bought a Wilson Ncode NPro racket from http://www.gtbshop.com/product_view.asp?id=3649 it is feel good, the string of gosen pro 70 feel better than bg 65.

  16. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Um this thread is like 4 years old

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Wilson ncode n3 or wilson ncode vision 4
    By Phuongrocks in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 6
    : 01-01-2012, 12:27 PM
  2. FS: Wilson nCode N4 - US$80
    By blckknght in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 01-10-2010, 10:41 PM
  3. Wilson Ncode
    By llpjlau in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 6
    : 12-03-2006, 03:24 PM
  4. Does anyone know the price of Wilson nCode 90 and Wilson nCode n2?
    By iMakk in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-15-2006, 03:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •