User Tag List

Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 ... LastLast
Results 120 to 136 of 1314
  1. #120
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    Or maybe you were just asking me if i'm taking them there??..sorry for the confusion of your post..:P.
    Chris: sorry for the confusion on my part.

    I meant to say are you taking Team Indo to Ramayani? Great food there.

  2. #121
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Indo
    Posts
    469
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valentino
    This is the first time i saw Taufik Hidayat smiles.

    aaww, i believe hes not that bad, hes human afterall
    btw, ctjad,(sorrrryyyy people, just once, and no more!) kok tiba2 ngomong basa indo? biar mantep ya?lol tp ksian jg yg lain

  3. #122
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by genjyo
    huh? do you mean you saw taufik in the true life?

    he lools very cute
    I don't mean that. I meant that it was the frist picture that i saw him smiling. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

  4. #123
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    264
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valentino
    I don't mean that. I meant that it was the frist picture that i saw him smiling. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    well, dont mind that...

    i really forget which is the first pic i saw he smiles...
    hehe, maybe it is because i get too many his pics

    i think he looks very cool when he plays in the count all the time

  5. #124
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Indo Team Welcoming Dinner

    Welcoming dinner with Indonesian team, all 10 players plus 4 coaches last Sunday Night. Thanks to everyone for their help and persistent effort to make this happened with short notice, especially to Ctjcad (Chris) who were constantly on the phone with me all Sat and Sun.

    Enjoy...
    Attached Images Attached Images              

  6. #125
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunawan
    Welcoming dinner with Indonesian team, all 10 players plus 4 coaches last Sunday Night. Thanks to everyone for their help and persistent effort to make this happened with short notice, especially to Ctjcad (Chris) who were constantly on the phone with me all Sat and Sun.

    Enjoy...

    Nice pics you have there.. keep it up!

  7. #126
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Dinner on Monday Night

    Lyliana Natsir having a taste of Korean food for the first time
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. #127
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Too nervous while taking picture? Its blurry man. Anyhow... keep them coming

  9. #128
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    aiyuuw,
    Well, i wasn't planning to write in English, but the "sound" and "phrase" of the comment sounds more "appropriate" in Indo. In Indonesian language, certain phrases or words or sentences just "sound better" in Indo...

    BTW, you guys can now identify me in 2 of the pics Gunawan just posted. I'm in the blue shirt, with glasses, sitting next to Sigit. You'll see a better focused picture of me soon...

    Quote Originally Posted by aiyuuw
    aaww, i believe hes not that bad, hes human afterall
    btw, ctjad,(sorrrryyyy people, just once, and no more!) kok tiba2 ngomong basa indo? biar mantep ya?lol tp ksian jg yg lain
    Last edited by ctjcad; 08-17-2005 at 03:33 PM.

  10. #129
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Dinner on Tuesday Night

    Lyliana and the chinese players having dinner together at the Chinese Vietnamese Restaurant. Folks, you should have seen the way they ate, especially the Chinese players. They complained about the lack of Asian food around the hotel area.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

  11. #130
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,945
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunawan
    Lyliana and the chinese players having dinner together at the Chinese Vietnamese Restaurant. Folks, you should have seen the way they ate, especially the Chinese players. They complained about the lack of Asian food around the hotel area.
    food on the table looks pretty good to me!

    interesting to see Lilyana mixing with the Chinese players. does she speak Chinese?

  12. #131
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nope,
    That's Where I stepped in to practice my Indo-Chinese skill.
    I kinda forced her to have dinner with the Chinese.

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    food on the table looks pretty good to me!

    interesting to see Lilyana mixing with the Chinese players. does she speak Chinese?

  13. #132
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunawan
    They complained about the lack of Asian food around the hotel area.
    Yep, when I met with Chen Hong, that's what he mentioned as well. I told him the good Chinese Food was in San Gabriel Valley but it's 30 miles away.

  14. #133
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey hey hey, I see HK style milk tea (but it get bubbles)!!! They should come to Vancouver on their way back to Beijing. The Chinese & Asian food here are excellent and only a few minutes away by feet in some cases .
    Last edited by Pete LSD; 08-17-2005 at 03:58 PM.

  15. #134
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,945
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S4MadMan
    Yep, when I met with Chen Hong, that's what he mentioned as well. I told him the good Chinese Food was in San Gabriel Valley but it's 30 miles away.
    bring him on sunday...

  16. #135
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,945
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunawan
    Nope,
    That's Where I stepped in to practice my Indo-Chinese skill.
    I kinda forced her to have dinner with the Chinese.
    cool. so you made a friend.

  17. #136
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    bring him on sunday...
    LOL! I would invite the whole Chinese Team but...

    ...they will ALL (keeps fingers crossed) be resting to get ready for their respective Finals.

    But it would be interesting to see if a BCer could get a point off CH or Lin Dan or Zhang Ning, Fu/Cai, Gao/Zhang, et.al. Handicap: 14-0, BCers get 1st serve...you never know.

Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post a picture of yourself in your Badminton playing gear!
    By SharpEye in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 3
    : 07-07-2010, 12:08 AM
  2. funny picture from badminton players
    By Rahayu in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 9
    : 11-02-2008, 07:30 PM
  3. ABC Picture
    By ixory in forum Asian Continental Championships 2007
    Replies: 39
    : 04-14-2007, 08:34 AM
  4. A Picture Can Say So Much.
    By wilfredlgf in forum General Forum
    Replies: 5
    : 04-05-2004, 12:15 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    : 08-06-2003, 10:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •