anyone looking for a yonex 99mx left shoe?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by frankcent, May 23, 2005.

1. frankcent

frankcent Regular Member

I have a pair of yonex 99mx size 10 shoes right now and the right one is a lil bit tight for me, as my right foot is larger than my left foot. I have them for a while but I still find it uncomfortable. However, I dont wanna spend another 85 bucks on another pair of the same shoes. Im just looking for a size 10.5 or 11 right shoe. if you have what im looking for and looking for a size 10 right shoe, or you are planning to get a size 10.5 or 11 left shoe due to the same reason, please pm me. we can trade up or buy a new pair of shoes and split the cost.

thanks.

2. Tuokki

Tuokki Regular Member

Student / Badminton coach
    I have 2 left foot shoes for sale. Both are used for 2 months and in great shape. I am selling them because both right foot shoes have a hole in the corner of shoe (because it slides against the floor everytime when i move to the net).

Now I have SHB99LOW, so there mayby left shoe version for sale in the near future ;D (damn this get's expensive, any tips?)

Shoe size: 43 (europe)

3. frankcent

frankcent Regular Member

as I mentioned, Im in need of the right shoe. I asked if anyone is looking for a left shoe because I could buy a new pair, I get the right shoe and we can split the cost.:rolleyes:

4. klc28

klc28 Regular Member

This thread gets my vote for the most surreal...but it makes sense!!! :p