Salutation from ti's family!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by tifam, May 25, 2005.

1. tifam

tifam Regular Member

Hi dears!This is tifam (ti's family) including me (ti chuot),my wife (ti dieu) and my 3 year-old son (tin tin). I'm a journalist who have been playing badminton over twenty years ago and though this long stage, sometimes I cheated on badminton to commit adultery with table-tennis, football,volleyball...From 1998, I had got rid of those sports and only practised badminton. Since then, I fortunately got some prizes at local amateur tournaments. As a result, my wife ( an editor and MC in Ho Chi Minh City's Television) also got rid of aerobic and has played badminton two years ago. We all are unanimous in bringing up our son to feel and familiarize himself with badminton.Thanks God, now he likes to brandish his mini racket ! Badminton now becomes an essential value in ti's family:)

2. seven

seven New Member

Computing Engineer
    Welcome to you and your family Ti Chuot! :D

you say you are a journalist, are you a sports journalist? do you have chance to write about badminton, and cover recent Viet Nam Satellite for example?
    Anyway, nice to see you are back to badminton :) , and good luck to your son for becoming a future champion! :cool:;)

3. seven

seven New Member

Computing Engineer
    Also, how's badminton development in Viet Nam?
    We unfortunately don't hear often about viet namese shuttlers, but they don't seem too bad by the looks of it... :)

4. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Welcome to BadmintonForum, Ti Chuot :D ... it's been an interested read on your thread about "Would you buy stolen goods?"

Do you play singles, mainly? Doubles or mix?

-dave

5. tifam

tifam Regular Member

Hi guys, thanks very much for your warm acceptances! I think that, in status as a new member , I have to do something for development support of our forum.I am chief of editing deparment of a daily newspaper of VNmese youth and always keep my concern to information,news or articles about badminton. Sometimes, I write about the strong and weak points of VN badminton movement. Not far in future, we (including me and my staffs) will be up a sports forum in our newspaper website, among it there is a badminton forum in Vietnamese language. Sure that, I will be one of administers and I have tried to do the best things for badminton fans. With VNmese badminton fans who understand English language, I will introduce to them about our badmintoncentral forum and certainly they will be interested in a new world!:)
    The badminton in VietNam has got more development with every passing day , especially from lately ten years. But it is still not a professionalizing sport and VNmese best players are out of top 100 rank in the world. They have to try more and more...
    In 1985, I had been champion of single men player of the Mekong Delta area, southern VietNam, and that was the best achievement of mine. Now, after twenty years, I only play in men double either mixed double and can possible join the amateur tournaments which are reserved to clerical officer or journalist :rolleyes: .
    Anyway, badminton in my life is as vital requirement, not only the games but also full of memories.
    Best regards!

6. tifam

tifam Regular Member

Ti's family in salutation!

Attached Files:

7. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Nice picture, tifam! You have a beautiful baby. How come YOU'RE not smiling? Wishing you were playing badminton? :D

-dave

8. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Welcome again, tifam! Thanks for showing us the rest of your family. Your boy looks so handsome especially when he smiles. When the father SMILES, I'm sure he'll also look handsome! :)

You must be residing in Ho Chi Min city. We are now playing with some Vietnamese undergraduates and one of them, Nicky Hoang, will be participating in singles and doubles (with a Malaysian) in our forthcoming Cheers Age Group tournament. Nicky is seeded 3/4 as he has reached the semi-finals last year.

Hope to hear more from you soon, especially abouit news on badminton in Vietnam.

9. tifam

tifam Regular Member

Thanks Loh! I do keep in mind your nice pics about our VNmese children and elderly! In the next taking a photograph of me, I shall to answer for get face wreathed in smiles!:) Thanks -dave,fortunetely my baby looks like his mother...
    Nicky Hoang (Hoang Dong Nghi) was one of our best young player, the former member of VN national team,but now, he has choosen the wide culture way, became an amateur player. With conciliatory nature,he is amiable.
    Hope that, once welcoming you at Ho Chi Minh city!

10. NEOing

NEOing Regular Member

Still Lookin...
    Hi Tifam, nicky was my a friend of my friend..He played good during the cheers open recently but unfortunately during his thrid round, he lost...:(

He did played well and he was rather impressive too....Anyway, hope you will enjoy your stay here . And also, you do have a nice baby !:p Do train him up and we will be looking forward to see him on TV few years down the road ??

11. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Nicky lost in Round 3 Men's Doubles with Kai Sin. But this evening he will play in Round 4 Men's Singles. I'll be there to cheer him on! :D