User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 31
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default NEWS: Friday Night

    Dear all badminton fanatics. After a long hour of meeting with the school managements, I've the following annoucement:

    BAD NEWS
    1. I've to do "community service" for the school such as donations, activities etc...
    2. Cost has increased to $100 per night
    3. We have to maintain the hall cleaniness
    GOOD NEWS
    1. We are going back to school starting from 3 June, every friday night for 3 months. Time starts from 6.30pm onwards
    2. Tuesday wilson's session will also resume at school
    3. We will be able to play with all the courts on Friday night, so no more waiting fellows!

    NEW FEE STRUCTURE

    Due to the increase in my costing for the 13 sessions starting from 3 June to 26 Aug, I've determind the new few structure
    1. Guess players, still remains at $5 per session
    2. Monthly fee will increase to $18/mth
    3. Season ticket for all the 13 session is $50
    I'm also limiting to 2 brand new tubes of shuttlecock per session, so pls control the usage. Anyone interested, pls reply here.

    Please help to pass the good news around to our regulars!


  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    93
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    venue of the badminton session?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Philippines
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Oh yeah!

    Nice to hear this Netasia Finally, we're back again hehe

    Btw, thanks a lot for your dedication, sacrifices, etc...

    See you this friday

    Quote Originally Posted by Netasia
    Dear all badminton fanatics. After a long hour of meeting with the school managements, I've the following annoucement:

    BAD NEWS
    1. I've to do "community service" for the school such as donations, activities etc...
    2. Cost has increased to $100 per night
    3. We have to maintain the hall cleaniness
    GOOD NEWS
    1. We are going back to school starting from 3 June, every friday night for 3 months. Time starts from 6.30pm onwards
    2. Tuesday wilson's session will also resume at school
    3. We will be able to play with all the courts on Friday night, so no more waiting fellows!
    NEW FEE STRUCTURE

    Due to the increase in my costing for the 13 sessions starting from 3 June to 26 Aug, I've determind the new few structure
    1. Guess players, still remains at $5 per session
    2. Monthly fee will increase to $18/mth
    3. Season ticket for all the 13 session is $50
    I'm also limiting to 2 brand new tubes of shuttlecock per session, so pls control the usage. Anyone interested, pls reply here.

    Please help to pass the good news around to our regulars!

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Philippines
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shlikjohn
    Nice to hear this Netasia Finally, we're back again hehe

    Btw, thanks a lot for your dedication, sacrifices, etc...

    See you this friday
    Sorry... should be NEXT friday.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bravo to NET ASIA for doing such a great job in seuring e courts again....me will go get permission from my coach to join you

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    coach? you mean your gf?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah! if she black face i also no mood to play

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    don't worry lah, with me around, nobody's face is going to turn black unless I skip my medications....

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yishun-North
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    netasia !!!! So happy the grp is back. =)

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surge
    yeah! if she black face i also no mood to play
    Yoyo why the black face?? Or is it you who smash her until jialat jialat ?

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jun Wei
    Yoyo why the black face?? Or is it you who smash her until jialat jialat ?
    then maybe i should partner with you more often....your time will come haha

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surge
    then maybe i should partner with you more often....your time will come haha
    Don't worry la. Normally couples got a mutual understanding one. Actually you and I partner together packs quite a punch le. Can beat michael le.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    got many people ask me to increase the collection fee by providing 3 tubes of shuttle. Not sure if I wants to do that as not all of our players are working. I will try out a few session, then decide if we need an additional tube.

  14. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toa Payoh
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Mike,

    Do you have any lobang to get the season ticket for Singapore Open? I believe there are still many of us out there who want to get the cheaper $14 for friends of Aviva??? Thanks in advance /O.U.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,151
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Netasia
    got many people ask me to increase the collection fee by providing 3 tubes of shuttle. Not sure if I wants to do that as not all of our players are working. I will try out a few session, then decide if we need an additional tube.
    for a 4 hour session (if u r playing from 6.30pm to 10.30pm), maybe two tubes might not be enough. moreover u have power players like kendra and sophian with their deadly smashes.

    the cost of your shuttles might reduce in the long run if you use more durable shuttles for the long run eg. yang yang 300b speed76 (from megah sport or hongly jb, RM40-42), protech pt10 (S$22), victor champion no.1 (~S$20), sintec 818 or buy bulk ashaway blue classic shuttles (used in intercon competition, value for money <S$20).

    just my 2cents...

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by /O.U.
    Hi Mike,

    Do you have any lobang to get the season ticket for Singapore Open? I believe there are still many of us out there who want to get the cheaper $14 for friends of Aviva??? Thanks in advance /O.U.
    too late liao lar, I already placed my order. However you might wanna check with sealman, not sure if he has extra?

    Bruce, you coming down this sun?
    Wanna talk to you about the shuttlecock.

    Sat i won't be at IMH, but the game is going on there. We are having a friendly match at PA on sat.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore...Garden City
    Posts
    136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey are you guys the group that play on sunday morning at IMH?
    i play there once but im not sure if u guys r the group im talking about

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    : 03-24-2011, 12:07 PM
  2. friday night
    By flyingfox in forum Singapore
    Replies: 2
    : 08-27-2009, 01:25 AM
  3. Friday night feather in GTA
    By GT0ro in forum Canada East
    Replies: 51
    : 03-26-2009, 12:45 PM
  4. Friday night in Perth?
    By hhppyy in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 1
    : 05-30-2007, 12:46 PM
  5. L'Amoroueaux on Friday night?
    By Joseph in forum Canada East
    Replies: 1
    : 04-03-2002, 09:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •