Mistakes

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by extremenanopowe, May 29, 2005.

1. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Hi Fren,

how do you handle mistakes? Is this the normal cause of you to loose your game? How would you handle mistakes? Do you count them? How many on average per game?
    :D If your partner does a lot of it what do you do to your partner? How to help the situation?
    rgds

2. raptorman

raptorman Regular Member

If I can see the reason why she's making the mistakes I say what she's doing wrong. Most of time I don't see it though and then there's not much that can be done. I'm not a person who'll start blaming his partner nor starting to whine or so.

3. jayes

jayes Regular Member

Badminton specialty selling strings, grips, shuttl
    Mistakes do happen. The key is to minimize mistakes by practicing a lot. ;) Look forward to your next point.

If my partner does a lot of mistakes, I will not want to correct my partner, unless asked, especially in social setting.

Cheers.

4. tinkerbella122

tinkerbella122 Regular Member

Student
    Well mistakes are inevitable and lots of people I've seen get really angry over mistakes and I have no idea why . So you made a mistake , big deal . Everyone does once in a while . Instead of getting all mad at yourself ( which result in not concentrating on the game ) , people should just acknowledge their mistakes and try to be more accurate next time .

I don't really think counting your mistakes is a good idea . I mean , if I was a person who makes a lot of mistakes then counting them would undoubtly make me lose confidence and discourages me .

5. Iwan

Iwan Regular Member

I was taught that when you make mistakes, don't get frustrated about it and don't repeat the same mistake. Sometimes players makes the same mistake over and over again because they use the same wrong stroke over and over again trying to get it right. But that's not how it works, have to think and adjust the stroke to get it right.