Where can I find Yonex Shop in Bangkok

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Salan, May 31, 2005.

1. Salan

Salan New Member

Hi, All

I'll go to Bangkok next week. And, I want to buy a new badminton racket and clothing. Could you tell me where can i find Yonex Shop or Big Sports Shops in Bangkok. Thanks very much.

Best regards,
    rolan :)

2. J_M_V

J_M_V Regular Member

Sales
    Please use the search function (with either "Bangkok" or "Thailand" as the search word) - there's plenty of info around this topic already available. Here's some info for you:

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23629&highlight=bangkok

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18492&highlight=bangkok
    Hopefully you find what you're looking for. It would be nice if you could share the actual prices with us (after you've visited Bangkok) - there's other people traveling to Bangkok as well :D .

3. Salan

Salan New Member

Hi, J_M_V

I got a little information about buying rackets and stings in Bangkok. I spent a day to search that.... I couldn't find any sport shop around the Stadium. But I found that there is a SuperSports Shop which is located at Central (Chit Lom -BTS station). It has a special offer in rackets. I saw that YY-Nano 7000, AT-700/800, MP-99. It sold around THB4000. If you get a discount card, which is placed at hotels' front desk, you can enjoy 5% discount more. Of course over THB2000 can have VAT refund. The price of stings is reasonable. I bought YY-BG66~THB185, Gosen-B810~THB195 and Gosen-Corn sting~THB210.

Hope it will be useful :p

4. J_M_V

J_M_V Regular Member

Sales
    Ok, thanks for the info. THB4000 doesn't sound very cheap though. But after that 5 % discount & VAT refund it gets appealing :) .