lee chong wei

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by belfastnole2, Jun 3, 2005.

1. belfastnole2

belfastnole2 Regular Member

just checked worldbadminton.net and it has lee chong wei just 1 km/hr slower than fu with 331 km/hr smash speed at surdirman cup -looks like li mao was correct when he said lee cong wei`s smash had improved - incidentally i thought it was reported that kenneth jonassen had the top mens singles smash speed -i guess they must have updated their statistics.

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Thanks for the news.. I hope Lee CW will not only improve his smash but his skills and mental overall. I believe Lee CW have the ability to break the record since singles game tends to be more tiring than doubles.

#2 ants, Jun 3, 2005
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2005
  3. kokcheng

kokcheng Regular Member

It's been a long time since Rashid Sidek,has Malaysia produced such and excitng and skillful player like lcw.i believe he will give lin dan,taufik and sony a run for their money.:cool:

4. ploppers

ploppers Regular Member

Hmm...I found that WCH was quite exciting in the 2003 wc...too bad he probably wont be on that form anymore :(

5. seven

seven New Member

Computing Engineer
    It was said that Kenneth Jonassen had the top MS smash speed after FIRST day of competition.
    Lee Chong Wei's 331km/h smash was probably measured later on in the competition...