Fakes are aiming Europe this time !

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by bluejeff, Jun 5, 2005.

1. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    Recently, there is a increasing amount of counterfeit sellers in Europe eBay. I took a very quick look today at eBay.de and I have found following Europe sellers are selling fake Yonex rackets:

colaheini
    michele-blau

badminton-shop-stuttgart
    (of course there are more; I didn't have time to list all of them out.)

I have some comments:

1. The fakes quality is getting better, so it took me a while to spot them.
    2. In europe, fakes are not well-known issue, so many people paid full price for fakes without knowing. This is really bad for buyers. Imagine how bad it is when someone spend about $200 USD for a fake racket.:eek:
    3. There are a lot less US/Canada eBay fakes auctions nowadays due to US/Canada buyer awareness. Many of Asia fake sellers have turned their heads toward Europe. Many China sellers are aiming Europe buyers because people there are less aware of fakes. This especially applies to Germany, France, and Netherlands.
    4. Nearly all fakes now have engraved serial numbers. However, people should learn the format of the serial numbers and the validity of them. The serial number article can be found here:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/badminton-central/content/view/78/26/

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    customs officers of the harbour customs authority checks the shredding of counterfeit trainers at the Hamburg harbour November 14, 2006. Some 117 containers with over two million counterfeit Nike, Adidas and Puma trainers and watches worth up to 383 million euros (ie, half billion USD), were seized since the end of August 2006 Hamburg customs said. REUTERS/Christian Charisius (GERMANY)

Attached Files:

3. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

holey moley, a whole mountain of fake shoes.
    it would be interesting to see a whole mountain of fake racquets as well!