User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Places to play on weekdays

    Is there any place where I can get to play on weekdays?? Im living in Perth and close to Murdoch University. I hope to play on weekdays to maintain my skills.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ed
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valkyier
    Is there any place where I can get to play on weekdays?? Im living in Perth and close to Murdoch University. I hope to play on weekdays to maintain my skills.
    samson recreation centre friday nights 7:30 till late.. rossmoyne senior high school tuesday and thursday nights 8.00 onwards i think.. various others during the day

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mulliet
    samson recreation centre friday nights 7:30 till late.. rossmoyne senior high school tuesday and thursday nights 8.00 onwards i think.. various others during the day
    Can you give me details on the Samson Recreational centre ?? I've played there once and I like the courts. Thanks in advance.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ed
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valkyier
    Can you give me details on the Samson Recreational centre ?? I've played there once and I like the courts. Thanks in advance.
    details?? well as in courts theres 5 courts which i personally like..

    theres a club on friday nights i.e tonight from 7:30 till late (can be strong)

    and theres a club on sunday mornings from 10-12:30ish (quite strong)

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mulliet
    details?? well as in courts theres 5 courts which i personally like..

    theres a club on friday nights i.e tonight from 7:30 till late (can be strong)

    and theres a club on sunday mornings from 10-12:30ish (quite strong)
    what about the price?? and does 940 goes through there ??

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ed
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valkyier
    what about the price?? and does 940 goes through there ??
    Think its $7 for visitors.. not sure whether it does.. check transperth..

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 08-04-2010, 07:04 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    : 10-24-2009, 05:54 PM
  3. Looking for place to play badminton in NY on weekdays
    By EastcoastAZN in forum USA East
    Replies: 4
    : 08-05-2009, 08:06 PM
  4. Anyone interested to play on weekdays from 6-8pm
    By BennettWong in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 2
    : 05-26-2009, 01:22 AM
  5. Looking to play badminton on weekdays
    By bluewind99 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 1
    : 04-28-2008, 01:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •