User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 288
  1. #1
    Regular Member red00ecstrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong S.A.R. China
    Posts
    1,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Badminton Central gathering in Hong Kong - Dec 2005

    guys,

    can someone organize a bc member hong kong gathering.
    i really wanna see how u guys look like

    red

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    red,

    Don't forget to take some pictures! With gold or silver sunlight reflectors

    -dave

  3. #3
    Regular Member red00ecstrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong S.A.R. China
    Posts
    1,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wood_22_chuck
    red,

    Don't forget to take some pictures! With gold or silver sunlight reflectors

    -dave
    sure thing. i m gonna bring all my gears that day!

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,428
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll be in LKF on Friday night doing some arm exercises

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,428
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey red, the final rounds of the HK annual badminton championships are this week.

    I was planning to go this Thursday evening to watch. Some of the 'A' grade players, and probably some of our top juniors will be there.

    I'll be taking my 50mm and 70-200mm. The sports centre is in Kwai Hing. I don't know how the lighting will be but will take a chance.

    50-50 chance of making it to Saturday's matches in Tsuen Wan, Wai Tsuen hall.

  6. #6
    Regular Member red00ecstrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong S.A.R. China
    Posts
    1,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung
    Hey red, the final rounds of the HK annual badminton championships are this week
    I was planning to go this Thursday evening to watch. Some of the 'A' grade players, and probably some of our top juniors will be there.
    I'll be taking my 50mm and 70-200mm. The sports centre is in Kwai Hing. I don't know how the lighting will be but will take a chance.
    what's the time? i wanna try my 20d as well!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung
    50-50 chance of making it to Saturday's matches in Tsuen Wan, Wai Tsuen hall.
    that will be great if u can find a place for hk members to meet each other!
    let us know whenever it's possible! many thx cheung. u are the man!

  7. #7
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,428
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red00ecstrat
    what's the time? i wanna try my 20d as well!

    that will be great if u can find a place for hk members to meet each other!
    let us know whenever it's possible! many thx cheung. u are the man!
    If I remember correctly, the top division players are starting at 18.15. Don't have the exact schedule with me though.

    To find you, all I have to do is to look for a guy with a 20D, right?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    LKF is a hangout place for HK's celebrities and expats. Lots of guys and gals go there for drinks and chats and . . . meet the opposite ***. Very cool place for night life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung
    I'll be in LKF on Friday night doing some arm exercises

  9. #9
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,428
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you really want to know what I look like.....

    This definately was nowhere near LKF!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Cheung; 06-13-2005 at 09:55 PM.

  10. #10
    Regular Member red00ecstrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong S.A.R. China
    Posts
    1,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung
    If you really want to know what I look like.....

    This definately was nowhere near LKF!

    just as good as i thought!

  11. #11
    Regular Member red00ecstrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong S.A.R. China
    Posts
    1,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung
    If I remember correctly, the top division players are starting at 18.15. Don't have the exact schedule with me though.

    To find you, all I have to do is to look for a guy with a 20D, right?
    yep. that's right!
    but cheung am i allowed to stay a bit closer to the badminton court during the games?

  12. #12
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,428
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red00ecstrat
    yep. that's right!
    but cheung am i allowed to stay a bit closer to the badminton court during the games?
    I see no problem so long as you are somewhat discreet . These are public courts. Some people stand near the end of the courts. I never been to the hall in Kwai Hing so I don't know if there is seating at one end or a balcony.

    I remember two years ago I was watching Agus vs Johan from directly above them on the balcony in HK Park.

  13. #13
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    11,903
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is that really you, Cheung? You look lots younger than the last pic you posted, maybe 2 years ago? But that cap ... can't be the one that was worn by Mr Badminton China, the one from whom you got your autograph?

    Wished you had posed with your son, not that the lady beside you isn't attractive enough. Enjoy yourself!

  14. #14
    Regular Member winstonchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    nuclear reactor
    Posts
    357
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red00ecstrat
    guys,

    can someone organize a bc member hong kong gathering.
    i really wanna see how u guys look like

    red
    I guess may be some of the BC members in HK knew each other already but if not I think that's an excellent idea, not just to see what each other look like but to chat and share our profound interest in this sport. May be we can even meet regularly, on and off courts, form a team, etc....

    Anyone serious for this?

  15. #15
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,428
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Leisure time is a premium for me. i.e. I don't get much and what little I do have goes towards on court time. I'm purely an 'ad hoc' basis person.

  16. #16
    Regular Member red00ecstrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong S.A.R. China
    Posts
    1,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winstonchan
    I guess may be some of the BC members in HK knew each other already but if not I think that's an excellent idea, not just to see what each other look like but to chat and share our profound interest in this sport. May be we can even meet regularly, on and off courts, form a team, etc....

    Anyone serious for this?
    would be good for us to meet on courts regularly .

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red00ecstrat
    would be good for us to meet on courts regularly .
    Agree!!

    Hi Red, I am Tomy...

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hong Kong Island (Club) - Playing in Central & Western area.
    By K1NGK0N in forum China / Hong Kong
    Replies: 17
    : 06-02-2012, 11:30 AM
  2. Where to play? (Hong Kong) Central / Sheung Wan Area
    By Oldhand in forum China / Hong Kong
    Replies: 94
    : 05-15-2012, 10:24 AM
  3. BC Hong Kong Open 2007 Gathering - Sat 10.30am
    By kwun in forum Hong Kong Open 2007
    Replies: 57
    : 12-05-2007, 10:44 AM
  4. CANCELLED: BC Hong Kong gathering. Nov 18, 2007.
    By kwun in forum Hong Kong Open 2007
    Replies: 45
    : 11-17-2007, 01:52 AM
  5. BC Hong Kong gathering. Nov 18, 2007.
    By kwun in forum China / Hong Kong
    Replies: 1
    : 11-11-2007, 10:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •