dating??

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by GTO-demon, Jun 14, 2005.

1. GTO-demon

GTO-demon Regular Member

student
    i bet alot of ppl have been wondering about this topic..?? can the boyfriend be younger than the girlfriend?? like by a year?? ..this might be a weird question... but it's quit interesting :D

2. Dave18

Dave18 Regular Member

Student
    Yes, why not? There's nothing wrong with the guy being younger by a year or even 10 years.

When you're in love, you're in love. It doesn't matter if the guy is 20 and the girl is 30.

3. hahahalol

hahahalol Regular Member

hmmm...i guess it it when u r young..but as u get older....the age doesnt matter as much...dun really noe y tho...:(...actually.....teen girls tends to mature faster than teen boys...so teen girls would go for older guys....but as a grown up...i guess the maturity rate is about the same..so it doesnt matter who they date.....

my 0.03cent

4. slvrdrgn123

slvrdrgn123 Regular Member

Improving what little skills I have
    LOL, awesome topic.

my responce: ashton kutcher + demi moore and justin timberlake + cameron diaz ;)

5. Neosakai

Neosakai Regular Member

Unemployed =(
    Lol for some picky chinese parents, they would prefer their son to have a gf that's younger than him.

Dunno why. Weird parents :D

6. wilfredlgf

wilfredlgf Regular Member

Security Engineer
    Had some friends whose boyfriends are younger but the norm is the guy would be older in the sense that he is more emotionally matured to fit that of the lady. Most ladies find younger guys, especially those during college or high school to be somewhat 'immature'.

So GTO-demon, who are you going to chase? Come on... tell us about her... ;)

7. GTO-demon

GTO-demon Regular Member

student
    no one :crying: haha..... i've just been wondering... like i mean, most married couples are like some what called " normal" ( which my mom thinks )... like the male is usually older than the female haha..

8. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    I think it is common to have a gf older than you. AGE is just a number, right guys? The important thing is that both of you can communicate, have mutual understanding and think at the same level. No worries mate. Just go out and have fun. Enjoy the friendship!

9. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    No use denying it to us.;)

10. ErrBerr

ErrBerr Regular Member

Student
    so my fellow badders.. you guys reckon that there's nothing wrong with a 17 y.o MALE with a 15 y.o FEMALE? do you guys reckon 2 years is alot in regards to teens going out ?

11. FEND.

FEND. Regular Member

Full Time Badmintoncentral.com/forums camper. Part
    mmm??

You guys sure know how to cheat on your "first love" *cough* badminton *cough* :p

12. ErrBerr

ErrBerr Regular Member

Student
    LOL! hahhaha.. but.. but.. but.. :crying: ..

13. valkyier

valkyier Regular Member

Talking about dating, its really hard to find a GF...It's not that I've got no guts to ask, its just that I have no idea on how to go about asking...its really pathetic...and if u ask, and they REJECT u, like how they do it it basketball, its painful...:crying::crying:...I need tips people...

14. wilfredlgf

wilfredlgf Regular Member

Security Engineer
    The time tested way is to be friends and think of nothing more than that. Get to know the girl first, or your love for her is nothing but lust for the shell.

When you are both friends, you will naturally get to know the real person instead of the one that comes perfectly shaven, expensive clothes, nice perfume, AMEX or two. In friendship, there's no pressure to 'make the move' and if there is any kind of attraction between the both of you, then it will be the most natural and unpretentious kind. The best part is both party has already accepted each other's weaknesses and the kind of love will be very strong - you'd rather love someone you know instead of a stranger, however good looking.

And the last bit, fate. You can try all you want to get something that cannot be yours, but it never will be. If fate it is you have with that one girl, you will eventually get together no matter how far apart the both of you are.

Imagine, valkyier sitting down in a plane flying back from a business trip to Paris and up came a familiar lady to sit next to you. Before you know it, both introduce one another and what a surprise, she's a girl you met at the college. You've seen one another a few times in the same class but never had the chance to talk because you're both just coursemates. The closest you ever had to talking to her was when you helped her picked up the books that dropped onto the floor.

Then you both reminiscent on the funny things the lecturer spoke back then and caught up with one another's life. Throughout the entire trip, you were a willing listener, she's the willing storyteller. Laughter, giggle, jokes and some sad moments when both of you relayed the tales of failed love years back.

The 14-hour trip eventually came to an end, the parting was bittersweet as she had to disembark at KLIA and you back to Singapore. As you went to call for a taxi, she smiled and said, "Hm.. call me when you get back from Singapore. I missed the fried kuey teow at Jln Empat (the popular hangout for students). *giggle*".

All right, I'm an old romantic! ;)

Patience, young Jedi.
    She will come. :)

15. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    wise council from a chief sith librarian

something you'd expect to hear from those so accustomed to hiding, waiting for the perfect time to strike at the jedi.

but the wookie in me says 'sieze the day!' go out there and make a connection with someone! deepen your relationships with the people around you and you will understand them better..... get to know people.... and the rest will come along.

huaahhhhggghhhhhh

cheers

wookie 8man

16. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Personally, I don't think the age difference is a major issue, especially if the difference is just like 1-2 yrs. If u love a person, go with ur feeling, just make sure don't break the law, that's it. :D

Personally, I just figured out that both of my ex and most of other girls I used to chased after, were actually older than me (all within 2 yrs of range, though). :eek: ;)

Also, most of the couples around me (married or dating), actually the girls are older (but looked younger) in most of the cases. :rolleyes:

17. ErrBerr

ErrBerr Regular Member

Student
    Cheers LB.. ;)

18. FEND.

FEND. Regular Member

Full Time Badmintoncentral.com/forums camper. Part
  19. valkyier

valkyier Regular Member

Thank you for your councel, Master. Foresee the future, I cannot. However, wait I shall. May the force be with me...:D:D

20. Dave18

Dave18 Regular Member

Student
    Just don't get your heart broken like me. :crying: