User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 31
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Sparring partners in Tmn OUG, Old KLang road

    Hi, I'm currently studying overseas and will be returning to Malaysia in July 2005 for a 2 month break, used to play lots of badminton in Malaysia but the place where i'm studying in lacks the facilities neither the players.
    Really itching to play badminton when I get back, anybody interested to include me into their badminton group? It'll just be a 2 month 'stint' as i have to continue my studies after the break. Thanks
    Last edited by truyi; 06-21-2005 at 05:08 AM. Reason: accidently pressed the wrong button

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by truyi
    Hi, I'm currently studying overseas and will be returning to Malaysia in July 2005 for a 2 month break, used to play lots of badminton in Malaysia but the place where i'm studying in lacks the facilities neither the players.
    Really itching to play badminton when I get back, anybody interested to include me into their badminton group? It'll just be a 2 month 'stint' as i have to continue my studies after the break. Thanks
    I would like to join you if you don't mind that i might be weaker than you and the date and time you can decide because i am free until middle of July.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shanepaul86
    I would like to join you if you don't mind that i might be weaker than you and the date and time you can decide because i am free until middle of July.
    i will only be back on the 15th of July, where do you normally play, maybe i could join you?

  4. #4
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You can try playing in Choon Wen school in OUG.. you may find some pll playing there.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by truyi
    i will only be back on the 15th of July, where do you normally play, maybe i could join you?

    If intermediate player can join with me on weekend, single or doubles oso can,courts availabe.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonex
    If intermediate player can join with me on weekend, single or doubles oso can,courts availabe.
    Can i join you ? Hope you can tell me the location because i am very new to KL.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by truyi
    i will only be back on the 15th of July, where do you normally play, maybe i could join you?
    I am new to KL so you can tell me your location? I am very free after 5pm on weekdays and free all the day on weekend.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shanepaul86
    I am new to KL so you can tell me your location? I am very free after 5pm on weekdays and free all the day on weekend.

    im Staying In OG Hights, do u know where, have u been to OUG Gardern ?

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    414
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by truyi
    Hi, I'm currently studying overseas and will be returning to Malaysia in July 2005 for a 2 month break, used to play lots of badminton in Malaysia but the place where i'm studying in lacks the facilities neither the players.
    Really itching to play badminton when I get back, anybody interested to include me into their badminton group? It'll just be a 2 month 'stint' as i have to continue my studies after the break. Thanks
    Dude,
    if you are interested in some good badminton action, please call me at 012-3221148. I play all over the place, but I prefer playing at taman mega and sometimes at kl or subang. If if is convenient for you, dont hesitate to call me.

    note: please send me private message of your hp if you wanna contact me
    so that I know it's you.

    Regards,
    Jason.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMichael
    Dude,
    if you are interested in some good badminton action, please call me at 012-3221148. I play all over the place, but I prefer playing at taman mega and sometimes at kl or subang. If if is convenient for you, dont hesitate to call me.

    note: please send me private message of your hp if you wanna contact me
    so that I know it's you.

    Regards,
    Jason.

    Hi Jason,

    Nice to hear from you, currently im playing like you olso, all over the place, but for me its tiring.Quite long time im looking for some consistance partners and team, lastime i have but once the students have graduated then all run like flys, recently i have met Mr.KHWong, hes very dicipline on timing and he can play well, so both of us stick togather in UM now and i have number of intermediate players as well ther, there are fine here ( UM) b'coz of convinience and the court is FREE of charge.So basically you can join us or else may meet us 1st 1day on wednesday in UM.

    Meanwhile can call me at 0176085476 for any enquiries.

    Thank you.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonex
    im Staying In OG Hights, do u know where, have u been to OUG Gardern ?
    Yes i know , is it some where near Sentral Market?
    Tell me some landmark nearby you then i can go.
    Can i play with you?
    You can call me on 012-4310387 anytime except late at night tell me whether i can play with you .
    Last edited by shanepaul86; 06-24-2005 at 05:43 AM.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonex
    If intermediate player can join with me on weekend, single or doubles oso can,courts availabe.
    Hi sonex,
    i'm interested in joining your group
    how can i contact you?

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shanepaul86
    I am new to KL so you can tell me your location? I am very free after 5pm on weekdays and free all the day on weekend.
    ok, i'll try to find a place that we can play as soon as i get back
    how do i contact you?

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Truyi, if can please count me in

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by truyi
    ok, i'll try to find a place that we can play as soon as i get back
    how do i contact you?
    Call me at 012-4310387

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Muddy Estuary
    Posts
    686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi guys,
    Sad to hear that so many of you are without any playing partners out there.
    I know how does it feel. FRUST! FRUST! FRUST!
    I am currently playing with sonex at UM every wednesday 9pm to 11pm but lately the bookings there are really full(don't know why maybe it's the badminton season). Thought of moving to Desa Petaling just off the KL-Seremban Highway.
    Any suggestions? Btw sonex and I are intermediate players. I hope those who can play regularly will join us. Yeah, we are tired of going everywhere looking for courts. So we hope to make a season booking. You could contact us at these numbers sonex-0176085476 khwong-0122181292

  17. #17
    Regular Member zspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Tree House
    Posts
    429
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khwong
    hi guys,
    Sad to hear that so many of you are without any playing partners out there.
    I know how does it feel. FRUST! FRUST! FRUST!
    I am currently playing with sonex at UM every wednesday 9pm to 11pm but lately the bookings there are really full(don't know why maybe it's the badminton season). Thought of moving to Desa Petaling just off the KL-Seremban Highway.
    Any suggestions? Btw sonex and I are intermediate players. I hope those who can play regularly will join us. Yeah, we are tired of going everywhere looking for courts. So we hope to make a season booking. You could contact us at these numbers sonex-0176085476 khwong-0122181292
    Hi guys,
    I'm interested in joining u guys. i'll be free after 7pm during weekdays except wednesday n friday as for sunday shoudn't be any problem.i'm also an intermediate player.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for court to play in old klang road
    By lavender in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 3
    : 09-19-2008, 06:22 PM
  2. Old Klang Road or OUG
    By ants in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 5
    : 06-23-2005, 09:19 PM
  3. National players get sparring partners
    By ants in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 0
    : 04-19-2005, 10:29 PM
  4. Replies: 37
    : 11-13-2003, 09:28 AM
  5. looking for singles sparring partners in singapore
    By kenneth_teo_88 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 1
    : 10-05-2003, 03:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •