Verifying My Badminton Store in Hong Kong.

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by black man, Jun 22, 2005.

1. black man

black man Regular Member

Banking Staff
    I found the price and Free Shipping Worldwide policy on this www.mybadmintonstore.com is so attracted. But I wonder if they supply genuine Yonex, not fake ones? pls any one who dealed with this store online verify if i could trust this site and have a deal with them. Tks so much.

2. Dave18

Dave18 Regular Member

Student
    From what I hear other people say on this forum. They are reliable and genuine. Give them a shot.

3. legendarycroc

legendarycroc Regular Member

school
    the website didnt work, how mcuh is it there..?

4. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Regular Member

Works now. It is a little slow. I think it's partly due to the resized images.

FWIW, I ordered some grommets and a box of BG-65s. Two shipments about a couple of weeks apart at the beginning of the month. Neither of them have arrived, yet. <shrug> They said they've shipped them via airmail.

Their customer service seems to be on the ball. They didn't have the box of 10 BG-65s in white that I want and they promptly sent me an email as well as left a voicemail notifying me of that fact and what my options were.

5. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Regular Member

A quick update: The grommets just arrived last night. Shipped on 6/9 from HK. So, about 2 weeks?

All in all, not bad. Just need to plan well in advance and don't expect things to arrive overnight.