User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Racquet Specifications

    Can anyone be kind enough to tell me the specification of NS8K, AT-800- DE and MP99 available in SP or TH versions?

    Eg. 3U G5 , 4U G3 ...etc

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What kind of specs ? Maybe you can try to do a search.

    They have 3U, 4U and 2U g4 and g5 for all the rackets...
    except for NS which only have 2u and 3u g4 g5.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Cebu, Philippines
    Posts
    375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valkyier
    Can anyone be kind enough to tell me the specification of NS8K, AT-800- DE and MP99 available in SP or TH versions?

    Eg. 3U G5 , 4U G3 ...etc

    Thanks in advance.
    NS8K = 3U G4,5; 2U G3,4,5

    AT800(DE) = 4U G4; 3U G3,4,5

    MP99 = 3U G4,5; 2U G3,4,5


  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keith_aquino
    NS8K = 3U G4,5; 2U G3,4,5

    AT800(DE) = 4U G4; 3U G3,4,5

    MP99 = 3U G4,5; 2U G3,4,5

    Thanks, that really helped a lot. Sorry ants, I don't mean any offence there. What you have told me is also true but I was lazy to do a search especially through the little quotes that are in this forum.

    Also, is there any G3 grips for these racquets ?? As a reminder, these racquets are SP or TH versions.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    688
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valkyier
    Thanks, that really helped a lot. Sorry ants, I don't mean any offence there. What you have told me is also true but I was lazy to do a search especially through the little quotes that are in this forum.

    Also, is there any G3 grips for these racquets ?? As a reminder, these racquets are SP or TH versions.
    To my knowledge, there's no G3 for these racquets.

    But you can always get a G4 and wrap a layer of super grap

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosakai
    To my knowledge, there's no G3 for these racquets.

    But you can always get a G4 and wrap a layer of super grap
    I think I'll get a G5 as it gives me more freedom over the grip size.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    688
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valkyier
    MP3

    I think I'll get a G5 as it gives me more freedom over the grip size.
    Wise, I did that too

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Cebu, Philippines
    Posts
    375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valkyier
    MP3

    I think I'll get a G5 as it gives me more freedom over the grip size.
    I should have done that! Do you have anymore stuff to share before I invest in another racket?

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keith_aquino
    I should have done that! Do you have anymore stuff to share before I invest in another racket?
    You sound disappointed. May be you should tell us what happened and then we'll try to help you.

    Also, regarding your question "Do you have anymore stuff to share..." That is quite an "unanswerable" question unless you need me to tell you everything that I know about racquets. Try asking something more direct in the future.

Similar Threads

  1. Racket specifications
    By idontknow017 in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 4
    : 07-26-2010, 04:08 AM
  2. Yonex Racket Specifications
    By parky14 in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 4
    : 05-23-2010, 09:28 AM
  3. Karakal Specifications Secret?
    By shuttlehead in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 9
    : 12-17-2008, 03:53 AM
  4. Specifications recommendations
    By Cheung in forum Badminton Photography
    Replies: 66
    : 08-25-2007, 01:49 PM
  5. Country codes and specifications
    By HKChua in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 04-30-2005, 10:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •