You can't wear a cap???

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Marcel, Apr 1, 2000.

1. Marcel

Marcel Guest

<html>today we had a tournament. At the end of the day an official came to my doublespartner and said that he is not allowed to wear a baseball cap during a match! My partner does it all the time, he is even famous for it!Is there a rule that forbids that? Or was she (the official) talking a lot of bull?
    </html>

2. Sak

Sak Guest

<html>: today we had a tournament. At the end of the day an official came to my doublespartner and said that he is not allowed to wear a baseball cap during a match! My partner does it all the time, he is even famous for it!Is there a rule that forbids that? Or was she (the official) talking a lot of bull?<p>Yes, there's a rule about the cap...Many people ignore it, but you can say to someone who wear a cap(during a game) to put it off.
    </html>

3. tom j.

tom j. Guest

<html>: : today we had a tournament. At the end of the day an official came to my doublespartner and said that he is not allowed to wear a baseball cap during a match! My partner does it all the time, he is even famous for it!Is there a rule that forbids that? Or was she (the official) talking a lot of bull?<p>: Yes, there's a rule about the cap...Many people ignore it, but you can say to someone who wear a cap(during a game) to put it off.<p>I used to play my best badminton BAREFOOT until that option became disallowed locally - so much for the "image is nothing" credo...
    </html>

4. Marcel

Marcel Guest

<html>: : : today we had a tournament. At the end of the day an official came to my doublespartner and said that he is not allowed to wear a baseball cap during a match! My partner does it all the time, he is even famous for it!Is there a rule that forbids that? Or was she (the official) talking a lot of bull?<p>: : Yes, there's a rule about the cap...Many people ignore it, but you can say to someone who wear a cap(during a game) to put it off.<p>: I used to play my best badminton BAREFOOT until that option became disallowed locally - so much for the "image is nothing" credo...<p>I had an official reply of the dutch badminton association and they said the same thing: officially it is NOT allowed to wear a cap....<p><br>
    </html>