badminton + coach in guangzhou

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by zbtung, Jun 25, 2005.

1. zbtung

zbtung New Member

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on this forum. I will be leaving vancouver for summer vacation and I want to know where I can play badminton and get private lessons near tian he, guang zhou. The cost shouldnt be much of a problem. Can you guys provide me with some information. btw, i want to go to the good places, perferably something like vrc ^^. thank you in advance!

#1 zbtung, Jun 25, 2005
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2005
  2. Devilicious

Devilicious Regular Member

student
    I suppose you can try the sports complex Tian He Ti Yu Guan. But private lessons would be more difficult to get, if you want a really good coach, you better have some contacts in badminton. Try to check out gym teachers at universities or schools, many of them specialize in badminton as it's a popular sport. I know a gym teacher/bad. coach in South China Agriculture University (in Wu Shan, not too far from Tian He) who undergraduated in badminton or something.

I think the best thing you should do though, is ask your relatives living there to talk to there friends who play badminton. They might know some coaches. If not, just pop in a bad. store or on a court with pretty good players and ask them where coaching would be avaible.

Good luck!

3. myy3002

myy3002 Regular Member

from myy3002

there are many badminton clubs and professional coaches in guangzhou. if you can read chinese, you can search the badminton clubs (in chinese) from the internet.