Hand pains

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by blahblah, Jun 26, 2005.

1. blahblah

blahblah Regular Member

hey guys,
    i've recently done a search for this problem but i couldnt find EXACTLy what i was looking for. Whenever i play badminton for about 15 minutes(or more of course) my thumb and pinkie start to become sore. The muscle between the thumb and hand(in the "webbing" of the thumb and hand) gets quite sore. Also my pinkie gets sore(it hurts when some one squeezes my hand, like a hard hand shake). The muscles continue down my arm(i think) passing by my wrist, which i think "tricks" me into thinkin its my wrist that hurts. I have just started badminton (and tennis) and havent received any real caoching. I am going to go to a campo this summer though run by Mike Bitten (former olympic athlete). COuld u please give me some advice on wether its my technique, bad grip size or if there are any streches to help this problem. Any thing helps.

thanx in advance

2. Robin (SWE)

Robin (SWE) Regular Member

Student

Have you seen a doctor or someone who knows what hes talking about?
    It's guess its just your hand getting used to all the extra strain... I had a simlar experience

3. swgiant

swgiant Regular Member

lol, any doctor here? or suggest you better to have an appointment with a doctor by rather discussing here...:D

4. Kamikaze

Kamikaze Regular Member

Student
    it is possible that you are using the wrong grip