Players' shirt colours during finals.

Discussion in 'Singapore Open 2005 / Malaysia Open 2005' started by DaN_fAn, Jul 4, 2005.

1. DaN_fAn

DaN_fAn Regular Member

What a SO we have had.It keeps getting better and better every year with respect to participation ,media coverage etc.,and the 2005 SO was no exception.
    However i noticed a tiny flaw during finals.Taufik and Chen wore the same shirt colours[red].the mens doubles also saw the players wearing the same shirt colours[white].i also observed this during the finals of the MD of last year's German Open.It may have happend quite a few times in between as well but not that i know.
    Not that it makes a great deal of difference but the matches would seem much better if they wore different shirt colours.The IBF rules on clothing also states that for a grand prix event atleast QF onwards competing players must wear different players.So why does it happen?

BTW who's job is it to ensure this.obviously not the players'.is it the duty of Umpire,match referee, or organisers???

2. limbo88

limbo88 Regular Member

in all england it is duty of a yonex man the one who provides the kit for all the players