I suck now

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by TrunkZ69, Dec 30, 2001.

1. TrunkZ69

TrunkZ69 Regular Member

Student
    Gosh, I haven't played in forever. Today i went to my open gym like say in a month. Im horrible.... Utterly horrible. I need a way to get my skill back. Just felt like saying that to all ya.

2. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

LOL

That happens to everbody who is a Reagular player. I know very few players who get the touch back if they pick up the racket after a long time!

So dont worry! Thsi has been My problem always! i start practising Just B4 tournamnet and then i play bad for a couple of days! Some Junior state Under 19 kid might give me a tough match or sometime beat me! But Then i get back my gaem in a couple of days and then ...

so dont worry an dhave fun! That is abt it. Dont let ur mind cloud abt it. u will p[lay worse. Let the game come to u and do go for it!

3. Hem A Roy

Hem A Roy Guest

Re: LOL

badminton is a bit like typing, the more you practice, the faster and more accurate you get...as the above demonstrates... :) happy new year

4. May

May Guest

Don't Worry.....

I suck all the time, doesnt matter which hour, day, week, month, season or year.

5. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    Re: Don't Worry.....

Nice to see you back, May, and as cheerful as ever! ;)

6. mutton

mutton Guest

i suck most of the time too, doesnt matter. just like the feel of hitting the bird. the only times i play well are in tournaments. never won any, but taking out a couple of cocky locally ranked players along the way is good enough for me.

7. Wedge

Wedge Guest

i just hate when i beat a good player...

then a day or week later i somehow lose to a lesser player :(
    then i'm like wtf?