Looking for ppl and palces to play

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by the4$, Jul 4, 2005.

1. the4$

the4$ Regular Member

hey guys and gals, well, i have nth to do, thus want to look for ppl and places to play, i live like near Pasiris, well, i still do not know my skills level among players like you people, if possible, would like to play, any time any date. repli here..

2. Netasia

Netasia Regular Member

i've various location, we played tuesday & friday night. Sat afternoon and sun morning. Let me know which day you're interested.

3. Yang C

Yang C Regular Member

Hi.. i am also interested in joining u guys for some action. I as well live in Pasir Ris. Have started badminton for ard 4 mths think hsould be consider still a beginner..

Must the urge to improve my game and really need guidance on it. If possible let me know he details of the sessions. Thanks a lot.:)

4. Yang C

Yang C Regular Member

If possible i would be more interested in the tuesday session as i have 2 other groups playing with on Sat morning and Sun morning. If Tuesday cannot then Friday will be my only other option. Thanks.;)

5. Netasia

Netasia Regular Member

you're most welcome to join us on tuesday night from 8pm. location is at toa payoh. let me know if you're interested in the area.

6. Yang C

Yang C Regular Member

weel thanks a lot in advance toa payoh should no prob for me as i will be working till 5plus at serangoon north..

Btw can tell me the exact location before i commit to ur group as transport for me might be a prob (going home) and showering after the games.:D

7. Yang C

Yang C Regular Member

yah i miss out on the cost thingy also if can also include the cost for each seesion (or is it monthly basis)

8. the4$

the4$ Regular Member

HUUH,we have to pay ??? i mean like for da time or for da court ? if so abt how much? btw, i have been playing for like long time, if anyone wants to know. emm did i also mentioned i am 16 ?well it juz dat i finsih sec 4 cause of da ib thingy already, so got loads of free time. the palce ? the time ?

9. hockchuan

hockchuan Regular Member

Engineer
    Can I join u all for the badminton game..long time no play,hope can play again..yr guy play every week?