what to do in S'pore?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by mo, Jan 4, 2002.

1. mo

mo Guest

Any place I can buy badminton videos in Singapore? I am gonna be stopping in S'pore for 8 hours - Anything badminton related I can do there in 8 hours ?
    would make my day !!

-Any input appreciated

2. Jeff

Jeff Guest

What do u mean by stopping in Singapore for 8 hrs? is your flight transitting in Singapore? if that's the case, then you can't go out of the airport. They won't allow you to exit the immigration check point. So you can only do window shopping in Changi airport. :-(

If that is not the case, you can go to the following places :
    1. Bras Basah Shopping Complex
    2. Queensway Shopping Center

The price is the most reasonable in the island and there are a number of badminton related stores in each of the two.

3. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

visas!

I thought they give u a One day Visa In sg! My brother went and had food at Komalas! I guess u can squeez out! But if iu are taking The Sq 12 or Sq 6 u pls work it out! I am very sure that These shops wont open until 10 in teh morning! If u flying to someother county from US then I dunno buddy! what u can actually do is take a break at Taiwan and then i can tell u a place ot buy Victor fung for 42USD!

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    what to do in Singapore?? go eat some satay and chicken rice!!

5. mo

mo Guest

yeah transit on the way to India

6. mo

mo Guest

what is satay?

wats satay? sorry am a vegetarian :-(

7. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Mo!

Call me up when u are here mate! U know my Number! Last time u were here i lost ur number! I know that u liuve in annanagar!So call me up thsi time!

8. mo

mo Guest

Re: Mo!

cool I will - Can u send me your number again :) sorry last time I had a thigh strain so didnt want no exertion to make it worse...