racket advice?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by simplicity, Jul 8, 2005.

1. simplicity

simplicity Regular Member

hey all . i am looking to buy a racket and i was wondering if you guys have any recommendations of what rackets i should use ( here are sum info about my style of play )

i am mainly a singles player , but play some doubles , i'd say my level of play is beginner to intermediate-ish . i'm don't smash a lot . i play a lot of drops though . i don't know why , whether it is because of the old racket i use now ( it's really heavy and crappy ), but i can't get enough power in my clears . i want a 2u or 3u racket with the traditional head ( i've never used isometric so i dont know if it's good or not ) . i think durability is important a little bit over performance , i dont' really care about the price that much maybe around 800yuan ( chinese currency ) .

thank you . it's my first time posting :) i've read some other posts and you guys seems to know a lot about badminton

2. Slacker

Slacker Regular Member

Baddy Fanatic/Addict FULL-TIME!!!

:D u want oval head, 2U 0r 3U, mainly singles n some doubles play too, durable n also power, u r looking for a 2U Cab30ms!!!!! but i dun know the price over there in china. maybe u try looking up the website of bbesports or bbeshop. :p