User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just got myself a pair of Apacs Air Chushion 90.. haha.. wondering how it will perform in the courts. will 'test drive' next week hopefully..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would any self-respecting manufacturer make shoes that look so similar to some major manufcaturer's? I am sure there are talented designers in their own country/company to design something more unique or signature? Won't they be concerned about being labelled as imitation-company?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

theres fake shb99 of both colors already.
    they're all over ebay!!
    but its pretty obvious i think, so far. the graphite sheet at the bottom of these higher end yonex shoes are no where to be seen on the fakes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like my pair but i call them moon shoes...sounds cooler

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know who has that pair of shoe...loosai has it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

badmintonalley has it for 90 dollars I believe?
    its pretty much the SHB99 with more bling lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any idea why some SHB-99 Limited edition is named as SB 99 Limited edition? and the middle sole of the shoe is covered instead of a hole? Is it a Fake?

It does have a sunrise hologram sticker on the box as well as in the label that says " Please look out for this SUNRISE HOLOGRAM as proof of authencity and guarantee of genuine yonex product"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SB99-LE is different from SHB-99LE

Quote Originally Posted by jas1121
    Any idea why some SHB-99 Limited edition is named as SB 99 Limited edition? and the middle sole of the shoe is covered instead of a hole? Is it a Fake?

It does have a sunrise hologram sticker on the box as well as in the label that says " Please look out for this SUNRISE HOLOGRAM as proof of authencity and guarantee of genuine yonex product"
    I believe its a genuine yonex but when look at yonex website it never mention the sb99-le. However i bought mine SB99-LE at half of the SHB99-LE price thats MYR220.00. I bought it from YY dealer shop.

SB-99LE got two colour red/silver and orange/silver. The cost is half from the SHB99LE because some of the features is not included such as Power Cushion Insole MC and lateral claw, but being a beginner player like me its suite me very well and happily own it compared to my previously apac,power,carlton and mizuno shoes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by charls
    I believe its a genuine yonex but when look at yonex website it never mention the sb99-le. However i bought mine SB99-LE at half of the SHB99-LE price thats MYR220.00. I bought it from YY dealer shop.

SB-99LE got two colour red/silver and orange/silver. The cost is half from the SHB99LE because some of the features is not included such as Power Cushion Insole MC and lateral claw, but being a beginner player like me its suite me very well and happily own it compared to my previously apac,power,carlton and mizuno shoes.
    Thanks, i can confirm that its genuine after contacting yonex.However i bought mine at MYR240.00.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, i can confirm that its genuine after contacting yonex.However i bought mine at MYR240.00.
    Hi jas1121, no offence, but without all the technology like power cushion, Insole MC, lateral claw etc etc..... MYR 240.00 (S$110+/-) for this SB-99 LE is really very expensive, abit not worth it IMO. Coz in Spore, can get SHB-99 LE at around S$135 cheapest to S$150.
    Last edited by Slacker; 07-02-2006 at 05:23 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    Hi jas1121, no offence, but without all the technology like power cushion, Insole MC, lateral claw etc etc..... MYR 240.00 (S$110+/-) for this SB-99 LE is really very expensive, abit not worth it IMO. Coz in Spore, can get SHB-99 LE at around S$135 cheapest to S$150.
    Where to get at this price? World of Sports and most of the places I saw are selling at $249 which is insane. The cheapest I saw was $149 at Bras Basah but none in my size.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aireth
    Where to get at this price? World of Sports and most of the places I saw are selling at $249 which is insane. The cheapest I saw was $149 at Bras Basah but none in my size.
    Hi aireth.....are u the same "aireth" from VR forums badminton which has great BC publicity from Asimof and Maa2003??? Anyway, the price of S$135 - S$140 can be found at Classic Sports (TPY Safra) 62538858 and Artric Pacific Sports (Sembawang S.C.) 67536486 , but do remember to give them a call before u go down... to check on sizes and availability.

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    Hi aireth.....are u the same "aireth" from VR forums badminton which has great BC publicity from Asimof and Maa2003??? Anyway, the price of S$135 - S$140 can be found at Classic Sports (TPY Safra) 62538858 and Artric Pacific Sports (Sembawang S.C.) 67536486 , but do remember to give them a call before u go down... to check on sizes and availability.

Cheers
    yeap...thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi jas1121,
    Thanks for the confirmation that it is a genuine Yonex model. I tried to google this model number and cannot find much info on the internet.

I also just bought a pair of SB-99 LE a few days ago in Pertama Complex for M$190.

How much would a pair of SHB-99 LE cost in KL?

Thanks,
    Fuji

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MYR190.00 it quite good bargain. Mine at 220.00 but come with YY socks and wrist band.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by charls
    MYR190.00 it quite good bargain. Mine at
    220.00 but come with YY socks and wrist band.
    Hi charls,

I didn't know what the market price is until I saw this thread. Lucky me...
    I also bought some shorts, long pants and jacket. He gave me 15% off on these. These are quite cheap compared to the prices here in Australia. Furthermore, there aren't that many choices of Yonex clothing here.

I tried to ask the guy to throw in a pair of socks but he was too tight... Oh well, I was happy with all the purchases and that's what matters...

Now I just have to save up for the next trip...

Cheers,
    Fuji

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji_
    Hi jas1121,
    Thanks for the confirmation that it is a genuine Yonex model. I tried to google this model number and cannot find much info on the internet.

I also just bought a pair of SB-99 LE a few days ago in Pertama Complex for M$190.

How much would a pair of SHB-99 LE cost in KL?

Thanks,
    Fuji

welcome. Wow, MYR 190? i bought mine at MYR 240 but i am living in east malaysia so its a little expensive there so i dont know how much is the cost of the shoe in KL. Like what charles said, its a good bargain.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast