Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji_
    Hi charls,

I didn't know what the market price is until I saw this thread. Lucky me...
    I also bought some shorts, long pants and jacket. He gave me 15% off on these. These are quite cheap compared to the prices here in Australia. Furthermore, there aren't that many choices of Yonex clothing here.

I tried to ask the guy to throw in a pair of socks but he was too tight... Oh well, I was happy with all the purchases and that's what matters...

Now I just have to save up for the next trip...

Cheers,
    Fuji
    Mind telling me the name of the shop you bought your yonex stuff and where is it located? so i know where to buy next time i go KL. The last time i went to Pertama complex i couldnt find any shop selling badminton stuff at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Shop name

Quote Originally Posted by jas1121
    Mind telling me the name of the shop you bought your yonex stuff and where is it located? so i know where to buy next time i go KL. The last time i went to Pertama complex i couldnt find any shop selling badminton stuff at all.
    Hi jas1121,
    No worries mate. Adam wanted me to spread his business cards anyway.
    The shop name is Perfect Sports (Tel. 03-26915118) and is on the ground floor. Look for Adam or Alan.
    I wasn't even sure where I was... Good luck in looking for the shop. It is big compared to other smaller shops.

Cheers,
    Fuji

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, the sb-99le is going for RM180 at KL Badminton Stadium in conjunction with the Asia Junior Championship until July 9.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khwong
    Hey guys, the sb-99le is going for RM180 at KL Badminton Stadium in conjunction with the Asia Junior Championship until July 9.
    omg, thats a steal!.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi jas1121,
    The shop name is Perfect Sports (Tel. 03-26915118) and is on the ground floor. Look for Adam or Alan.
    I wasn't even sure where I was... Good luck in looking for the shop. It is big compared to other smaller shops.

Cheers,
    Fuji
    Hi there mate. Thanks for the info. i'll sure gonna look for the shop when i'm in KL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi jas1121,

Cheers,
    Fuji
    Thanks alot Fuji. i will go there next time i'm go KL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants
    LOW is the Japanese version. The LIMITED is for distribution outside Japan. Btw does the LIMITED have VERYCOOL materials?
    Yeah I was wondering if there're any material differences between SHB99 Low (Japan only) and SHB99 LIMITED. But heck, I imported the Japan version anyway.

I got the SHB98 MID and SHB99 LOW from Japan (not the export versions)..... I find that the SHB98 MID is lighter but narrower, and has less cushioning compared to SHB99 LOW.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys! IMO, i would rather pay MYR100 more for the SHB99. It is going for MYR280. It might not look as striking as the SB99. At least, it comes with the 'power cushion'. I just went to Pertama Complex yesterday and there are a few shops selling the SHB99LE, SHB99, SHB98 & SHB90. They have quite a few high-end Yonex shoes. I'm not sure if they have all the sizes though. These shops are not that difficult to find. Just walk around and you should be able to find it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barca
    Hey guys! IMO, i would rather pay MYR100 more for the SHB99. It is going for MYR280. It might not look as striking as the SB99. At least, it comes with the 'power cushion'. I just went to Pertama Complex yesterday and there are a few shops selling the SHB99LE, SHB99, SHB98 & SHB90. They have quite a few high-end Yonex shoes. I'm not sure if they have all the sizes though. These shops are not that difficult to find. Just walk around and you should be able to find it.
    I am now surprised by the number of badminton shops mentioned in the forum in pertama complex. I was kinda rushing through and spent most of my time in the new wing searching, maybe i missed some.I kinda regret buying it because i thought it was the original version and its kinda hard or stiff at the front and has good grip.

Mind telling me the price of SHB-99LE , SHB-99 , and SHB-98 at perfect sports if possible? I got someone going there in a few days time and he said he can help me buy it to save on post laju. Would be thankful if anyone could help.
    Last edited by jas1121; 08-28-2006 at 05:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this Perfect Sports located in Pertama Complex? I was in a rush. Only took 15mins to get the shoes so I did not notice the shop's name. Basically, I have asked 2 shops and the prices are the same. SHB99 & SHB98 are both going for MYR280. Not sure about SHB99LE. But my guess is MYR350. Anyway, I think the sizes are already quite limited. I hope I'm wrong on this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barca
    Is this Perfect Sports located in Pertama Complex? I was in a rush. Only took 15mins to get the shoes so I did not notice the shop's name. Basically, I have asked 2 shops and the prices are the same. SHB99 & SHB98 are both going for MYR280. Not sure about SHB99LE. But my guess is MYR350. Anyway, I think the sizes are already quite limited. I hope I'm wrong on this.
    yea, Perfect Sports is located in Pertama complex. Wow, the prices are not bad. Thank you for the information. I just cant decide on SHB-99 and SHB-99LE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barca, which shoe will u pick between shb-99 and shb-99LE in terms of value for money? I read that Shb-99LE is more durable at the front part compared to the SHB-99. Is that the only difference?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barca, which shoe will u pick between shb-99 and shb-99LE in terms of value for money? I read that Shb-99LE is more durable at the front part compared to the SHB-99. Is that the only difference?
    Initially I was thinking of getting the 99LE because it looks really cool. But I saw this guy who was wearing this shoes a few months ago. My first impression was this guy must be a good player. After seeing how badly he played, I have changed my mind totally and would rather go for the normal 99 (or other white Yonex shoes). I simply do not want to give people the wrong impression when I wear those 99LE.

I do not own the 99LE or 99. But, I've bought the 98 recently. From what i've read from a few posts, the 99LE is said to be more durable. No mention of how much more durable though. If you play like a pro, you should go for the 99LE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is a blue version fo the shb 99, only for japan i think
    look at yonex.co.jp

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the blue version is only limited to Japan market. Other countries are getting the white/red (SHB99) and silver/red (SHB99LE).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's this orange/silver shb99le version as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? This is new to me. I thought that's the SB99 version (without the 'power cushion'). I have only seen the SHB99LE in silver/red.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast