Looking for professionnal photographers or good amateurs

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Raphy, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Raphy

Raphy Regular Member

Hi everyone,

As you may know, we are developping BadmintonPhoto, the official photo Agency of the IBF. We are now in the process or tryin to get more and more photos in the database for our clients, and we would need to have more photographers involved.

Right now, we are working on a commission based payment for our photographers - which is still quite small, but it is also a good opportunity for you to get an accreditation on behalf of BP - or on a flat fee base, depending on the importance of the event.

If you are willing to work for us, that you have a good equipment (digital, with fast aperture bodies and bright lenses) and that you are able to send photos from onsite quickly, let us know, we may be interested in working with you. You maybe a professional photographer or simply someone with a good eye, and a badminton fan with a good equipment.

For your information, we are now working on the update of our database (which has been waiting for some time now, we know, we know... ;-) but soon, you should be able to get printed pofessional photos directly in your mailbox - and Kwun and I are now looking to make a special deal for BF members only !

For any further info, please right to me directly at :
    raphael.sachetat@badmintonphoto.com

Thanks,

Raphael

2. DaN_fAn

DaN_fAn Regular Member

Hi Raphael!

No,i am not a photographer,just wanted to say that your pics are the best and so are your news updates on worldbadminton.net.keep up the great job.

Hmm.. and i think there are quite a few good photographers here in BC[u have to see the pics they have photographed] who are i think maybe more than just good amateurs.Hopefully some of them will come forward.

Cheers:)

3. storkbill

storkbill Regular Member

if we can get access to shoot the players from courtside, I would love to do so :) of course, since the next Singapore open is 1 year away, I won't have any shooting opportunities till then..

4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

That's good to hear, the old consumer prices (for prints) I thought were a bit too high. Especially considering a 20x30cm print costs under 2 euro if you do it yourself.

5. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    I've emailed u raphy