Lee Jae Jin

Discussion in 'Korea Professional Players' started by cplee, Jul 14, 2005.

1. cplee

cplee Regular Member

student
    Hey, u guys, anybody noticed South Korea's men doubles n mix doubles player, Lee Jae Jin? He won the recent Malaysian open with mix doubles partner- Lee Hyo Jung(or something like that). he also manage to enter the semi finals of the singapore open(men doubles). he is no.1. cute. no.2. super cute. no.3. extremely cute. oh, and did i mention he is drop dead cute? anyway, can anybody supply any stuff on him? its really hard to find stuffon him.( is he that unknown? :( ...) n thnx, u guys rock!

Attached Files:

2. seawell

seawell Regular Member

hehe,a lovely boy! :D :D :D

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    another cab30 user...

4. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Here is the pic of your idol

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      13.7 KB
      Views:
  5. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Another one during Msia Open

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      45.5 KB
      Views:
  6. ahdizi88

ahdizi88 Regular Member

~~He's Cute~~

:) i begin to notice Lee Jae Jin when i saw him playing on TV and when i saw him at Spore Open, I like him even more! He performs well in both mixed and mens doubles and he's confident, determined to give his best shot.(too bad i didnt manage to get his autograph) Anway.. All The best to HIm and may him stay Cool And cute always!

GO ALL THE WAY, JJ!!
    ** huai ti!! **

7. *~Taufik~*

*~Taufik~* Regular Member

u a fanatic fan of his? haha anyway, i agree! he's definitely cute.. haha btw he's 22 rite? still a long way for him to go and hopefully he performs better and better so that he won't be so unknown.

8. ahdizi88

ahdizi88 Regular Member

haah i am not sure about his age.. but i think it's ard there. I am sure a young and promising talent like him will do Korea proud one day! I look forward to the next year's Spore Open so that i can see him agn! JJ roCks!!!

9. New_Guy04

New_Guy04 Regular Member

he can't be 22, because he competed in the world junior champs last year...

10. economet

economet Regular Member

Lee, Jaejin, is 22 years old. That's correct. It must be another Lee (Lee Yongdae, ...). The last WJC he took part in is 2000. The last Asian JC in 2001.

Lee, Jaejin, is born on Jan 26th 1983. He graduated last year from the same University as Kim Dongmoon and is now in the same team "Milyang" as Sohn Seungmo.

11. cplee

cplee Regular Member

student
    hehe. ya, hes 22. still young n a long way to go. i think he played singles during some wjc(dunno when)or something like that. not sure. :confused: n thnx for the photos. :) !

12. cplee

cplee Regular Member

student
    btw, anybody here has his autograph? i wanted to try during the Malaysia open, but blah blah blah, long story, n he left early to go back n sleep or something( i know because he changed into his slipers[blue ones], then got some card or something from his teammate[probaly the key, like the ones they use in some hotels], then he ask his coach something[did i mention he seems like a really polite person], then he left, n was not to be seen again :crying: ) so i'll b really glad if any one has it :eek:

13. cplee

cplee Regular Member

student
    oh, sorry, hes slippers r white. i know somebody with similiar slippers, only they r blue, so i kinda mix it up for a while. n, just for the sake of mentioning, he uses a light pink towel. (macho guys look good in or with pink)

14. david14700

david14700 Regular Member

As a guy, I can't really comment on him being cute or not, but he is a really promising player.

The Koreans definitely hope he'll be the next Kim Dong Moon. He and Lee had beaten Kim and Ra in practice, and reached finals against them in tournaments (before Kim/Ra retired).

I think he just needs a stronger male partner and maybe another couple of years on the tour.

15. floorfilla

floorfilla Regular Member

Yes, I really hope that he and Jung Jae Sung will form a threatening pair!!

#15 floorfilla, Jul 21, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2005
  16. tutu_h

tutu_h Regular Member

r they the group that is trained under the malaysian coach Tan Kim Her? coz i remember Tan told the malaysia media that he is training some top doubles players.

17. ahdizi88

ahdizi88 Regular Member

Hi, thanks for your information about Lee Jae Jin. It has been useful to me.What do you know more about him?

18. event

event Regular Member

That's right. See this link:

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2005/7/17/sports/11508894&sec=sports

I agree that he needs a couple more years on the tour to be dominant but as for the partner, I believe Jung Jae Sung has just as much potential. Their problem is their consistency but that goes for both of them. I saw them come off a rout of Alven and Luluk only to lose to Candra & Sigit almost as badly. They both seemed to get the jitters. One day, beating the world number one pair was child's play and the next, the '97 World Champs were a daunting foe. Go figure.

For more photos, try this link:

http://www.koreabadminton.org/data/menu4/photo_view.asp?pnum=1480&page=1&search_key=이재진

This link will only work for you if you can include the Korean characters after the "search_key=". Without his name there, it will just give you a sequential slide show of all the Korean players. You can also try this type of link...

http://www.koreabadminton.org/data_photo/129_photo.jpg
    http://www.koreabadminton.org/data_photo/130_photo.jpg

The Korea Badminon Fed has 82 pictures of him in all. They are numbered as follows:
    4,129-30,230-1,302-5,642-6,746-50,766-70,980,1182-5,1205-1208,
    1247-8,1263-4,1271,1284-5,1293-5,1303-4,1318-27,1370-8,1409-10,
    1419,1424,1433,1442,1445-6,1449-52,1460,1475-1480

Just replace the numbers in the links above with those in the list and enjoy all the cuteness you can handle. You can even see what he looked like as a teenager as the earliest pictures there are from 2002.

#18 event, Jul 22, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2005
  19. ting03

ting03 Regular Member

University Student
    hmmm..........you think that LJJ can be the next Kin Dong Moon :rolleyes: lol, korean doubles players are usually all good @ drives and are very strong on defense....:D cool playing style

20. cplee

cplee Regular Member

student
    thnx, event. hey, u r from Korea. think u can teach me some korean? in case one day i get to meet him? i don think he speaks english. the Malaysian coach that is currently coaching him says language is a barier.