User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think so. I break the HQ quickly on a regular basis, too, and I can't even break a cheap champagne flute glass with my hardest smash.

It's too bad, really. If the string's just a little more durable, it'd be a fantastic deal.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quasimodo
    I don't think so. I break the HQ quickly on a regular basis, too, and I can't even break a cheap champagne flute glass with my hardest smash.

It's too bad, really. If the string's just a little more durable, it'd be a fantastic deal.
    Try the expensive champagne flute, trust me, they are a lot easier. Especially after you are drunk!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an old thread I know, but I bought a reel of b696 yellow, and I have it strung on my racket at 28 lbs. The stringer complained that the string is so soft, so it was difficult to string, but the string is holding up fine. And I am currently preferring it over my bg-65 at 28 lbs, although this is probably because this string is newer and I probably got used to it. (The rackets are the same, Apacs Virtuoso Performance).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by esa490 View Post
    This is an old thread I know, but I bought a reel of b696 yellow, and I have it strung on my racket at 28 lbs. The stringer complained that the string is so soft, so it was difficult to string, but the string is holding up fine. And I am currently preferring it over my bg-65 at 28 lbs, although this is probably because this string is newer and I probably got used to it. (The rackets are the same, Apacs Virtuoso Performance).
    I used this string when i first learned how to string rackets due to its low cost. Your stringer is correct that it is a very soft string that will be difficult to string with only when threading through shared holes. There are ways to workaround that.

It's an ok string. I find it loses tension extremely fast. It's a rather stretchy string which i resulted me trying to fully use constant pull (when i had a drop weight) for about 5 seconds per pull to get all the stretch out.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10