User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Playing in Europe

Good day to you and its my great pleasure to contact you on the prestigious Badminton game about playing in Europe.
    By way of introduction,I am a Crop Protection and Environmental Biology graduate from the University of Ibadan,Nigeria and have played competitive Badminton for more than 10 years on now.
    I played for my University until graduation and now,I am travelling down to Europe (Austria) and will like to play professionally in any meet and opens available for individuals to participate.
    I do not have any sponsor presently but will like to know how to get registered
    into the competitions as an individual badminton player.
    I will appreciate your prompt reply soonest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akhnayo
    Good day to you and its my great pleasure to contact you on the prestigious Badminton game about playing in Europe.
    By way of introduction,I am a Crop Protection and Environmental Biology graduate from the University of Ibadan,Nigeria and have played competitive Badminton for more than 10 years on now.
    I played for my University until graduation and now,I am travelling down to Europe (Austria) and will like to play professionally in any meet and opens available for individuals to participate.
    I do not have any sponsor presently but will like to know how to get registered
    into the competitions as an individual badminton player.
    I will appreciate your prompt reply soonest.
    this is a club near Wien , i guess you can ask them, they should be sponsored by victor
    http://www.sommercamps.at/