Racquets

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Jeryk, Apr 7, 2000.

1. Jeryk

Jeryk Guest

<html>Can you tell me whats the best racquets to use? The brand, model, weight. And where can i buy them online? Lots of thanks.
    </html>

2. Marcel

Marcel Guest

<html>It depends on what type of player you are. Go to a store and tell them your style of play and what you would like to need. They can give you a good advice. Try different racquets, you will have a favourite one and then play with that one.<p><br>: Can you tell me whats the best racquets to use? The brand, model, weight. And where can i buy them online? Lots of thanks. <p><br>
    </html>

3. mountainbig

mountainbig Guest

<html>it really depends what kind of player you are, check the yonex site, under the isometric 900 series, they talk about the four kind of 900, which are SA,SS,SR,SX. find out what kind of player you are before, but you are really beginner, it takes time to learn and don't buy really expensive one yet!! Yonex or Carlton are good brand names!<br>For Yonex, try the isometric 900 series, don't just get Titanium series just because it is new!!<br>For Carlton, try the Aerogear series, 1000FX would be very good!!<br>good luck, and also for your own protection, badminton racket is not a thing you want to buy online, too risky!!<p>
    </html>