LEVEL Brand badminton rackets...

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Geoff, Apr 8, 2000.

1. Geoff

Geoff Guest

<html>Hey everyone, have you guys heard of LEVEL badminton rackets. I know a few friends that have some LEVEL rackets and they are super lite and have a nice swing speed (good for doubles i suppose). Is there a website or something i can go to get more info or somthing. I know the people who are distibutors of LEVEL in my city but i want to know if there is a bigger selection.<p>Thanx
    </html>

2. loicdeleeuw

loicdeleeuw New Member

Anyone? I can't seem to find any information whatsoever about the brand using google (except this ;))

3. euripides

euripides New Member

tech
    I have the hot pink Level branded racket which I broke the head quite awhile ago. The head is almost twice as thick as the rackets now these days. Was solely a power racket being head heavy. I too am also looking for someone that sells these rackets. Everyone I ask doesn't know any distributors.....

Was one of the best rackets that I ever used.

4. euripides

euripides New Member

tech
    Here's an update on the Level branded rackets. I got some info from a badminton store in the Netherlands. They stopped making these rackets over 6 years ago..

5. ein_roboter

ein_roboter Regular Member

Student
    Level? Oh wow that's oldschool! Indeed it's a Dutch brand and ask any Dutch badminton player and 9 out of 10 times they probably played with a Level racket, or it even was their first badminton racket. Indeed they stopped making them (wow I now realise this thread started in 2000 when Level was still up & running in The Netherlands).

I still have my Level racket and sometimes I use it for playing with plastic shuttles/easy training matches. Some of my team mates are still using their Level racket for a competition match. In the Netherlands, Level is the Nokia 3310 of badminton rackets