Where to play in Portugal?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by sailorchefsam, Jul 27, 2005.

1. sailorchefsam

sailorchefsam New Member

Can anyone tell me of any clubs that I could play with during my summer trip around the West coast of Portugal? I found details of the Portugese championships that were held at Caldas da Rainha so I hoping there are some facilities there. Any information would be much appreciated. A place where you can surf and play badminton would be my idea of heaven!

2. kfw8664

kfw8664 Regular Member

Exactly where and when are you going, I'm going to vilamoura for 2 weeks on the 11th sept

3. sailorchefsam

sailorchefsam New Member

Tx for the reply re badminton in Portugal

Unfortunately I will not be in the Vilamoura area - I am considering purchasing a property on the west coast and proximity to any badminton clubs is one of my criteria

4. gavias

gavias Regular Member

Your thread is very old, but perhaps you have the same interests. I'm reponsible by the Clube de Badminton de Almada. This club is near to the Costa de Caparica (10 Km distance), that is a 40 km of beach where it's possible to do surf and where exists surf clubs.

In our club you could play 3 times a week. f you are interested call me for the email vsportugal@hotmail.com and also say something here.