Tennis vs Badminton

Discussion in 'Jonas Rasmussen Forum' started by Eurasian =--(O), Jul 30, 2005.

1. Eurasian =--(O)

Eurasian =--(O) Regular Member

What are your thoughts on tennis and badminton. Why did you choose one over the other, and which do you prefer watching? We have a big discussion going on in the general forums and I was just wondering what your thoughts on it are.

2. aznphi1osopher

aznphi1osopher Regular Member

I love badminton more. ALthough i played both. I just think badminton is more challenging than tennis. Sure Tennis is a "fast" game and all, but any beginner could hit the ball far and hard. Try that in badminton and be a beginner. Also..... i get bored off watching tennis matches ( even on t.v) with them just running left and right and screamining (ARRGHHH, ROAR) each time they hit the ball. It seems alot of people deem badminton to be a slow sport, and boy are they wrong. Its just "boring and slow" if you dont know how to play and when people see such things, that is their impression of badminton. In tennnis, even if you dont know how to play , you can still hit the ball prettty darn gutton fast and far. and when people connect that to the "pros" , they overexerate the sport for what it is, and undermine the sport of badminton. I guess because im such a badminton fanatic, that i hate tennis.(although i play sometimes) haha. I dont know, it just happens, you become a badminton lover and you hate tennis. Just like if you go to CAL you will hate Stanford!!! ^_-

One more thing.... GO CAL!

3. aznphi1osopher

aznphi1osopher Regular Member

haha oops, i just went on and read the post and replied without even seeing which forum i was in. hahha. Sorry :(

4. RealMad

RealMad Regular Member

(sorry, posted in wrong thread)

#4 RealMad, Aug 1, 2005
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2005