User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default From what i've gathered(from reading various posts in BCF) & personally seen..

Quote Originally Posted by taufikk
    i don't know..but taufik is a light smoker i guess..if you're a chain smoker than you will have trouble breathing when you play pro sports..well, who am i to say, i don't smoke and i don't play pro sports haha
    ...(i know it's really none of my business whatsoever & i could care less) but this is most likely the case...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No doubt, Taufik Hidayat and Mas Sigit Budiarto.. I don't know about Taufik.. But I do know that Mas Sigit smokes, moreover, he smokes without filter!!
    And this has nothing to do with him quitting PBSI.. He has been smoking for quite a period of time.. He told my dad, that if cannot be discipline, his coach will make him stop smoking.. Which is why his self-discipline is very2 good... He trains in Pb Djarum very hard, and still do his own regular trainings... I wonder why he's still so good... Maybe his body has get used to all the nicotines and tars... He nvr looked so tired or exhausted on the court...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taufik-ist
    no they're anti smoking

Naaah, Taufik smokes all right.. My coach says that he smokes regulrly... Clubbing too.. But Mas Sigit is worse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kimpe_bultang
    Naaah, Taufik smokes all right.. My coach says that he smokes regulrly... Clubbing too.. But Mas Sigit is worse..
    Of course.. Taufik, Sigit and Flandy are best friends.. Always go together..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow kimpe_bultang you must know the players well!!! Are you a national player too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taufikk
    Wow kimpe_bultang you must know the players well!!! Are you a national player too?

Nope!! Hahahaha... I'm a friend of Mas Sigit, Ko Simon and Ko Candra... We smtimes SMS... Hahahaha...
    they're very 'funky', especially Ko Simon... HAhahaha...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are very lucky to have such famous friends..please tell them that the are huge here in malaysia..malaysian love them!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indo_gal View Post
    ermm... just wondering... does the indonesians player smoke... cos indonesia is one of the country whose ppl smokes alot... will the players get influence??? haha???
    The worst i know is chinese,in general or china,as a country.2nd,followed by korea.In those countries,if u're a male,esp in business,u'll be offered to smoke,to show some respects or stuff.So does if u go to a karaoke with ur clients,they'll ask u to smoke n drink with them,whereas in indo,i never seen anything like that,or at least,not that forceful..

So,sometimes in sports as well,if ur coach smokes,sometimes u can sit together n smokes with him.That happens to me here...Dunno how it goes in China National Team.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taufik-ist View Post
    jakarta, indonesia capital, has a new rule, forbidding people smoke in public area, they must smoke the cigarretes in the smoking room,

the fine is 50 million rupiahs or $500
    not that it matters... its so easy to pay off the authorities there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Please answer!!

Indonesian,is Taufiq smoking?? im his fan. is he a pure smoker?? It will affect my perception about him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    Indonesian,is Taufiq smoking?? im his fan. is he a pure smoker?? It will affect my perception about him.
    read post #4..........................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jermaine View Post
    i strongly think that as a sportsman, not only badminton, the best is not to smoketo keep ourselves in good shape..smoking isnt addictive at all. it all depends on your mind if you tell yourself to stop smoking.
    i have a china coach coaching us too but he smokes at as you can see, he even lost to one of our young player only 16. wheres the other china national coach did not smoke and he is definetly very fit.
    why bother to buy cigrettes to smoke and kill yourself over time. i find it stupid and a packet in singapore costs $12.50.
    And the smell of the cigrette really S****s everytime i smell it i cough and sometimes sneeze.
    Smoking is addictive you plonker, it took me 1year to stop thinking about it every day, I've now given up for 3 1/2 years. It has the same relapse rates as heroin and cocaine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u mean taufiQ? or taufiK? lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taufik Hidayat does smoke.. And, taufikk, I'll tell them.. ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz View Post
    The worst i know is chinese,in general or china,as a country.2nd,followed by korea.In those countries,if u're a male,esp in business,u'll be offered to smoke,to show some respects or stuff.So does if u go to a karaoke with ur clients,they'll ask u to smoke n drink with them,whereas in indo,i never seen anything like that,or at least,not that forceful..

So,sometimes in sports as well,if ur coach smokes,sometimes u can sit together n smokes with him.That happens to me here...Dunno how it goes in China National Team.
    Well, Indonesians may not be forceful (maybe coz we're polite people ), but smoking definitely 'seem' like it's part of the culture here; at least of the general public anyway. Pretty much like your description about the men above; except that would apply even to the women here too (though nowhere near as bad as the men).

Hey put it this way, even 'some' of the beggars on the streets would ask for "uang rokok", which, translated literally is "money for smokes".

Joe P.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe P View Post

Hey put it this way, even 'some' of the beggars on the streets would ask for "uang rokok", which, translated literally is "money for smokes".

Joe P.
    they could mildly mean "money for drug" like marihujna, hashies or opium
    Last edited by cooler; 06-08-2007 at 11:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Master Yoda... About not to smoke.. However, I'm amazed by Mas Sigit Budiarto, he smokes daily, and those without filters too, but he still got THE moves!! Man....

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast