User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RipaJaska
    How about Eagnas 722e? You can buy it from eBay less than 300 dollars. You must buy swivel clamps for badminton too (2x40 dollars).

Only thing what you could want with it is spring assistent swivel clamp bases. Eagnas sells those separately to the some of their models for the price 100 dollars.
    fishmilk has already purchased the laserfibre machine (quite a while ago). I too am also leaning towards getting the upgradeable 200 ECO thanks to PeteLSD and Fishmilk's postive comments. Let's say that i'm this >< close to making an order. =)

Why?
    I was recently told by Ted at laser fibre that the ECO model now comes standard with the O92 mounting plates instead of the old style throat bar.
    and of course..the machine is fully upgradeable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The MS 200 ECO is a good start. Later on you can upgrade it to include a stop lever for the tensioner and the double-action fixed clamps. Once again, an extra head plate for mounting the throat is the better choice compared to the original and newer throat mount.

See posting 16:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=32115

Quote Originally Posted by DarthHowie
    fishmilk has already purchased the laserfibre machine (quite a while ago). I too am also leaning towards getting the upgradeable 200 ECO thanks to PeteLSD and Fishmilk's postive comments. Let's say that i'm this >< close to making an order. =)

Why?
    I was recently told by Ted at laser fibre that the ECO model now comes standard with the O92 mounting plates instead of the old style throat bar.
    Last edited by Pete LSD; 05-12-2006 at 04:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthHowie

Why?
    What's the 092 mounting plates?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're going to be doing lots of stringing, you'll need a steady supply of strings.

It's far too expensive to be buying strings from a local sports shop and paying the full price.

Most stringer I know get their strings from Hong Kong or somewhere else in Asia. I pay about $3-4 per set of Yonex strings, but you can get them even cheaper if you look around and buy in bulk.

I have a friend in HK, but I think the shops there will post to Canada. Mybadmintonstore.com seems quite good, they don't charge for delivery anywhere.

Plus, Yonex aren't the only string manufacturers, you might want to try a few others, like Ashaway or Gosen.

As for tools you'll need, a starting clamp is useful, get a good quality awl (for badminton, not tennis, it's smaller and thinner), and I love the Yonex flying clamps, though that's just my preference.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fishmilk
    What's the 092 mounting plates?
    click the link from PeteLSD's reply (post 36) for this thread.

hope that helps.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3