Ti Swing Power or Swing Power 900

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Matt, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Just curious if I can get your opinions for you guys which have these rackets.

Right now I'm in decision whether to get a Ti Swing Power SA or the 900 SA. One authorized dealer has found a source to be able to get the Ti version from Japan. The same goes for the 900 however - Yonex Japan saids that the dealer has to purchase 50 of them(which the dealer isn't going to do) and negociating to get 1 or two.

Thanks

Matt

#1 Matt, Aug 20, 2005
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2005
  2. crazy_smasher

crazy_smasher Regular Member

get the iso 900

get the iso 900. It is better, trust me :) However, both the iso and ti sp are long time phased out with very few around, so if for long term better get another racket

Rgds

cs

3. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Thanks for the reply.

Yup, that's what I thought when I had the 900 SA and switched over to the Ti version and sold the 900 in the process back a few years ago.

Just notice on the Ti, the feeling was more damped and couldn't get the feeling which provided the sensation of encouraging the player to swing even faster which the 900 did which I liked.

I just have to wait from the dealer within the next few days if in fact he can get those 900s in! =)

4. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    Matt, if you are on a stopover in Singapore you can still find a number of 900SA and TiSP SA here but not the SXs. Alternatively you can get it from Inskysport Hong Kong. A friend of mine bought a 900SX from there.

Cheers

5. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Hi Sealman:

Unforunately I won't be making any trips. Just curious, did you friend notice Inskysport carries a JP version (which I prefer to have)?

I'll try to email the store and find out (I found the addy in search) - no website thoul. If they do that will be of interest since I have relatives in HK.

Thanks

6. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    I understand Tom Cheung has a list of JP rackets available but not sure if he has the 900 JP. Believe he has a TiSP CP for sale. :)

7. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    I've sent an email to him about two days ago reguarding the 900, so far no reply.

8. forrestyung

forrestyung Regular Member

Salesman