Badminton via satelite!!!!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jan, Jan 29, 2002.

1. Jan

Jan Guest

For all of you that unfortunately do not get that much badminton on TV
    - I send you info about two Danish satellite TV-stations that transmit badminton!

click this link:
    http://tv.tv2.dk/tv/?Region=1&KanalID=1&Soegeord=badminton&Dato=-1&Periode=1&Kategori=0&btn_ok.x=17&btn_ok.y=2

and click on TV2 Zulu or DK4 (On the right side)

I can only tell you what to do from here I Denmark as I don't know anything about satellite positions, frequencies, cryptonisation what so ever.

But TV2-Zulu always show the first couple of rounds in the bigger tournaments - probably not Camilla Martin or Peter Gade - that is on a bigger channel. They show all the matches from the Copenhagen Masters - except the finals. They will be broadcasting from the national championships (3. and 4. of February)
    And I expect them to send allot from the all England

Digital TV: (Intelsat 707, transponder 65) eller analog (Thor III, transponder 1) via satelite dish, positi-on 1 West
    Digital: on frequency 11553,0 MHz horizontal polarization, FEC ¾, Symbol Rate 26,0 and cryptonisa-tion Conax.
    Analog on frequency 11727,5 MHz, vertical polarization and cryptonisation Eurocrypt S2.

And the small station DK4 that sometimes sends team matches!

Intelsat 707, 1 vest.
    Frequency: 11.553 GHz
    Polarization: Horizontal
    Symbolrate: 26.000
    errorrate (FEC): 3/4

And I am sorry but I can't answer any technical questions!!

2. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    Hey Jan, thanks for the info. Please keep posting if TV2 shows badminton! I have relatives in southern Sweden and they can tape it for me... :)

3. Jan

Jan Guest

They show the national championship this weekend! I hope to see Peter Rasmussen back on top - facing Gade in the MS-final!

You can always go to the a Danish TV-guide to see if they show anything!

http://tv.tv2.dk/tv/?Region=1&KanalID=1&Soegeord=badminton&Dato=-1&Periode=1&Kategori=0&btn_ok.x=17&btn_ok.y=2

this link is with "badminton" - pre-typed - so just click the channel (TV2) on the right side!

4. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    Yeah, after reading your post I arranged to have the Danish championships taped for me. :)