User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Are there any fake Yonex rackets?

Are there any fake Yonex rackets? If there are, how can I tell the difference between the real ones, and the fake ones?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eden12
    Are there any fake Yonex rackets? If there are, how can I tell the difference between the real ones, and the fake ones?
    Hi bro, u can do a search n type in the keywords like "fake" "clones" etc etc and there will be many threads abt spotting the difference n comparing btwn fakes n real yonex rackets. or maybe u can go to dis website created by our fellow forum member bluejeff http://www.badmintonrepublic.com/fake/index.html n also the yonex int'l website http://www.yonex.co.jp/intl/badminton/index.html n click on the "beware of counterfeit..." hope dis 2 websites are of use to u. anytime just do a search first...there will be many archive threads for u to look into. cheers!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen personally 2 fake Yonex rackets. One being a Cab 20, the other an Isometric 300.

It was obvious because for example, the T Joint looked fat, werid text, bad hallogram, bad text font used to name the racket, green clouded butt cap.