User Tag List

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think both of them is better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EastDevil
    Wonder what kind of string and tension does LCW use on his racket?

Last I knw, he is using BG68TI and 30lbs.....he strings all his strings by himself....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ksooi
    Last I knw, he is using BG68TI and 30lbs.....he strings all his strings by himself....
    He has his own stringing machine? He sure has time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EastDevil
    He has his own stringing machine? He sure has time.
    Yes he has.....in his room at the hostel...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's stop saying who is the better player. The top 4 players are pretty much equal, sometimes, player1 wins the set, sometimes, it's player2, etc.

Still, i like LCW best cos i'm also from Penang. I can't believe what happend today which prompted my first posting here. I ran into him!!! In a big shop in KL/PJ. I was so shocked, so i had to approach him and ask if he's LCW, even though i'm sure he is. He is such a sweet and gentle person. He told me he just came back from Taiwan and we chatted a bit. Man, he's such a gentle/sweet person. Then i asked to take pix with him using my handphone and he immediately obliged. His friend (or relative, i have no idea) took the pix for us. It's now the wallpaper on my handphone!

Today's my LUCKY day!!! I'm so happy. LWC, if you ever read this, THANKS so much!!! Hope to run into you again someday!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LLLean
    Let's stop saying who is the better player. The top 4 players are pretty much equal, sometimes, player1 wins the set, sometimes, it's player2, etc.

Still, i like LCW best cos i'm also from Penang. I can't believe what happend today which prompted my first posting here. I ran into him!!! In a big shop in KL/PJ. I was so shocked, so i had to approach him and ask if he's LCW, even though i'm sure he is. He is such a sweet and gentle person. He told me he just came back from Taiwan and we chatted a bit. Man, he's such a gentle/sweet person. Then i asked to take pix with him using my handphone and he immediately obliged. His friend (or relative, i have no idea) took the pix for us. It's now the wallpaper on my handphone!

Today's my LUCKY day!!! I'm so happy. LWC, if you ever read this, THANKS so much!!! Hope to run into you again someday!
    Why couldn't I run into someone even though I stay nearby...sigh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wah, u r so so so lucky!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am so jealous.if you meet him again please sent my regards to him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KUCHING-lee chong wei merangkul kejuaraan hatrik pada kejohannan badminton terbuka malaysia selepas mencatatkan kemenangan penuh dramatik ke atas pemain nombor satu dunia ,lin dan dari china pada perlawanan akhir di stadium perpaduan di sini semalam.
    Dengan kemenangan tersebut pemain kelahiran pulau pinang itu membawa pulang hadiah lumayan as$9,600(RM36,480)
    Bagaimanapun lin dan tidak mempamerkan semangat kesukanan apabila enggan memakai topi 'orang ulu' ketika penyampaian hadiah malah melemparkan 'mock-up' cek kemenangan gara-gara tidak berpuas hati dengan kekalahannya.

sorry because not translate this to english too difficult to me but i know you all understand right,hope yes.i take this article from my classmate first cograts to chong wei and second is i think lin dan don't has 'semangat kesukanan' right.what you all think?(i not take all the article just some of it)if you want read all of the article you can find it in malay not chinese newspaper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't believe I stamble into a thread with nobody but all malaysians praising LCW, gotta get out of here quick. =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by libratwins
    KUCHING-lee chong wei merangkul kejuaraan hatrik pada kejohannan badminton terbuka malaysia selepas mencatatkan kemenangan penuh dramatik ke atas pemain nombor satu dunia ,lin dan dari china pada perlawanan akhir di stadium perpaduan di sini semalam.
    Dengan kemenangan tersebut pemain kelahiran pulau pinang itu membawa pulang hadiah lumayan as$9,600(RM36,480)
    Bagaimanapun lin dan tidak mempamerkan semangat kesukanan apabila enggan memakai topi 'orang ulu' ketika penyampaian hadiah malah melemparkan 'mock-up' cek kemenangan gara-gara tidak berpuas hati dengan kekalahannya.

sorry because not translate this to english too difficult to me but i know you all understand right,hope yes.i take this article from my classmate first cograts to chong wei and second is i think lin dan don't has 'semangat kesukanan' right.what you all think?(i not take all the article just some of it)if you want read all of the article you can find it in malay not chinese newspaper
    LD memang tidak menunjukkan semangat kesukanan langusung sekali.. Tetapi hal ini telah banyak diperdebatkan di forum ini sehingga berlaku pertelingkahan lidah dan menyebabkan suasana yang tidak harmoni

Sorry for using Malay... But in overall, LD was happy winning the latest Chinese Taipei Open ... He and LCW were friendly together and the situation was a whole different to what had happened in MO...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SO did u kiss n worship the ground that LCW walked on? ppl, pls be sensible. it is OK to praise ur fave player's skill unashamely. but sometimes, some ppl tend to go overboard and treat their idols like a demigod. this is very simplistic thinking n shld be avoided and cured immediately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_teh
    SO did u kiss n worship the ground that LCW walked on?
    that was very sarcastic of you. LLLean wasn't treating LCW like a demigod, that is exagerating, perhaps you don't know how it feels like to meet your national player and actually have a conversation with him/her.
    by the way, it was really very humble and pleasant of LCW for what he did

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_teh
    SO did u kiss n worship the ground that LCW walked on? ppl, pls be sensible. it is OK to praise ur fave player's skill unashamely. but sometimes, some ppl tend to go overboard and treat their idols like a demigod. this is very simplistic thinking n shld be avoided and cured immediately.
    Although some people do, but you are pointing it in a wrong direction.. Hey, shouldn't people be happy when they got to meet their favourite player.. I thought it was very normal to have this kind of reaction... You can't act cool in a situation like dat..

If you don't, then mind stop vomitting these unkind statements

People pls, be sensible, they aren't sth like disease that will spead out or what...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The doctor teh guy is damn sarcastic la. Most of his post is talking about some stupid sarcastic stuff bout lcw... he is trying to be funny i guess....
    LLLean is juz sharing her joy with us thats all! Dont need to be rude!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zqloy
    The doctor teh guy is damn sarcastic la. Most of his post is talking about some stupid sarcastic stuff bout lcw... he is trying to be funny i guess....
    LLLean is juz sharing her joy with us thats all! Dont need to be rude!
    Yeah... Looks like he's trying to be cool..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i feel that LLLean is sharing her joy with us.... but there are some ppl who is trying to be rude here... i feel that we should be happy for LLLean coz she has juz meet her fav player... but not thinking that she is boasting....

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast