Hey everybody, I'd like to Introduce myself =)

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Angie_mui, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Angie_mui

Angie_mui Regular Member

student
    Hey everybody, this is my first time posting :D I've just recently joined badminton central, but I've read a lot of the forums in the past. I really love this place, it has absolutely everything about badminton and everyone seems so friendly :). I really love badminton, so having a place to share and hear all about badminton is perfect. Well I'm looking forward to meeting more badminton players and discussing more badminton issues, so I hope you guys will give me a warm welcome :).
    Okie, well I'll give some more info on myself...Let's see, I've played badminton for 3 years now and I train in Ontario, Canada. I was inspired by my brother, he was awesome in his age category, so his coach told me that I also may have some potential. So once I tried it I loved it, and I've been in a badminton academy called Soong ever since. Actually I just came back from training, and my legs ache :p Anyways, my name's angela, but everyone calls me angie so feel free =P I'm cantonese, but ever since the age of 4 I was forced to go to mandarin school by my mom lol, at the time I didn't like it because I was already taking cantonese, so it was really stressful. But now, I'm really thankful for it, since I'm all for the China team :D
    Hmmm...I don't want to make this too long, so I'll just leave it at here, but if anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to post post post =D Alright, well thanks for reading my introduction, and hope to hear from you guys :D

2. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

Tchowsan angie !! =p
    Howma ??? LoL noo i'm not cantonese hahah but my friend is so know some words =p
    welcome on board angie wish you a great time in BC/BF :D :D

3. badm addict

badm addict Regular Member

Student
    welcome to BF family angie!!!!! ;) SIK DOW DEE FAN! lol im sure you've heard that a lot from the racket master himself :D

4. Angie_mui

Angie_mui Regular Member

student
    Haha thanks =D

Hey! Thanks a lot, you guys are so friendly here! Lol I'm sure I'll have a blast. Haha I'm very hoe, and lai le? Tchowsan to you too =P but it's like 6pm here in Canada, what time is it for you??
    Once again, thanks a lot for the welcome :D

5. Angie_mui

Angie_mui Regular Member

student
    OMG Sic dow dee fan!

OMG you're from ottawa...and you're telling me to sik dow dee fan...the only person that ever tells me to sik dow dee fan is my coach! Are you dominic?? LOL if you are, Alan and I are freaking out right now :eek:

6. Angie_mui

Angie_mui Regular Member

student
    OMG Sic dow dee fan!

OMG you're from ottawa and you're telling me to sik dow dee fan. The only person that tells me to sik dow dee fan is my coach! LOL are you dom?! If you are, Alan and I are freaking out :eek: HEhe but thanks for the welcome :D

7. badm addict

Student
    haha! not dom. da dude from mando class at adult high. reMEmBER? :D

8. Angie_mui

Angie_mui Regular Member

student
    Oooops, I'm so new at this...

Hehe ooopsie, I'm so new at this that I posted it twice....:confused: Lol I wasn't really sure if it posted....:p

9. Angie_mui

Angie_mui Regular Member

student
    Hmm...I'm trying to remember

What dude? lol kk umm I think the only badminton addicts in mandarin class were jason and his friend...So are you Jason's friend?

10. badm addict

Student
    lol yeah. da tall one :p

11. ErrBerr

ErrBerr Regular Member

Student
    Hey Angie.. welcome to the family.. hope you find what you need here and enjoy your stay! I'd say something in canto.. but I don't speak canto :crying: .. all my friends do.. but me *sniff*..

12. Angie_mui

Angie_mui Regular Member

student
    Hey, Thanks for the welcome! Yup yup I'm lovin' it here already :D
    LOL it's ok! Not a problem at all if you can't speak canto :p, no matter what language you speak, as long as you get the message through haha. It would suck if you didn't speak english though =P
    OH yeah I know...it bites when everyone around you can speak a certain language that you can't. I know how it feels :crying: My best friend's korean, and she speaks korean around our other friends...makes me feel left out :mad:.
    Lol kinda got too into the whole language thing, but thanks again for the welcome :)

13. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Welcome to BadmintonForum, Angie_mui! :D

-dave

14. ErrBerr

ErrBerr Regular Member

Student
    haha.. its cool. I'd love to understand korean.. primarily cause its another language and yes.. korean chicks are ^^.. *nudge nudge*

I know how you feel about chinese school.. I got forced to go too, and I still do.. its a real butt! But its my last year, so that's cool ;)

15. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

I'm Hoow Too Toshieeh sai !! =p
    Here it's 01.00 am .. quite late :eek:

16. Angie_mui

Angie_mui Regular Member

student
    Lol! Yes I agree, they're really pretty, and if I was a guy, I'd definitely find them "^^" lol.
    Ahhh chinese school, definitely a bummer. But nice to meet new people and learn more chinese...but omg, there's so many symbols in the language :crying: Why can't they just have make an alphabet table?! Instead of making poor souls like us go through the agony of learning one symbol at a time >.< Yeah I have to go to language school too, but I might switch to korean from mandarin lol, but I'll have to do some begging to my mom :p Lucky you, it's your last year lol, so I suspect that you know the language pretty well? lol

17. Angie_mui

Angie_mui Regular Member

student
    Lol cool how we're mixing cantonese and english together =P cantglish...=S
    Oh wow, 1am? What a difference, well that's the time I usually sleep at, but only during summer time lol. But I've got to start sleeping earlier, I have badminton early in the morning this whole week.

18. Angie_mui

Angie_mui Regular Member

student
    Hey DAve! Thanks a lot for the welcome :) I see you're from Vancouver, a fellow Canadian lol. Well hope to talk to you more.