User Tag List

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Koo Kien Keat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is his personality. Not really a people person. But when he is in the mood he can be playful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, so kkk is cool.....i've heard that kkk paired with ong soon hock before...is that true?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie
    Nope, not like dangerous or frightening... He acts cool, that's it...
    So I'm a kid? I'm younger than Kien Keat
    yes,kid
    ok,so he is cool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pauline
    oh, so kkk is cool.....i've heard that kkk paired with ong soon hock before...is that true?
    ya,he pairs wth him during his junior day n before he change his patner(chan chong ming) if im not wrong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Clover
    hey... who's that gal sitting next 2 LCW?? the one looking at her nails... is it wong mew choo?
    yup ... She is Chong Wei's gf ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kemana
    is he really that 'frightening'? cuz he is only 20 years old ,and just like a kid in my eyes..
    the right word would be 'mysterious'..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watch KKK played at Melbourne, he is very good at the net play!! KEEP IT UP BOY!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He improved his netplay tremendously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow good pics littledumbduck, hahaha,I really like the one with CHong Min praying, so cute!!!! I went to see them played at the COmonwealth 2006 Melbourne, I agree that Chong Min is very friendly and has a great smile especially when u wave at him, he responds!!! Lee CHong Wei is a bit shy I find, but I like him when he is signing autographs for fans, so concentrating and patient!!! Kien ket is pretty cool, a smart player, I love his tricks!!! But he doesn;t seem to be very enthusiastic when it comes to meeting the fans or may be he was too tired on that day???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default yoyo...hope you guys like it..

perfect partnership with Pei Tty...yeah yeah
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ghostnhero
    perfect partnership with Pei Tty...yeah yeah
    his hair looks funny..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His hair looks like Sam Hui's younger bro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamen
    His hair looks like Sam Hui's younger bro.
    Lin Guang Ying???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tutu_h
    Lin Guang Ying???
    Is it something "Ying" but i don't think it sounds like the name you mentioned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello!!! Is WOng MEw CHoo really Lee CHong Wei's girlfriend? Because I had that feeling when I saw them together during the medal ceremony??? LCW was helping WMC take pics all the time while ignoring his fans like me... ahhahaha!! And when she won the mixed team women single, he seemed to be so so excited, more excited than when he won his own match?!!!
    BTW, Sam Hui's brother's name I think is Hui Gun Ying in canton and XU guang Ying in mandarin if I'm not wrong. But KKK's hairstyle does look a bit like his hahahhah..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops, my bad for double posting For the substantial KKK-related post, it's the one below.
    Last edited by damouse; 03-27-2006 at 11:57 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all - I'm a newbie to the threads. I was fortunate enough to grab tickets to the badminton finals for Melbourne Commonwealth 2006, so I thought that I'll share my experience of seeing Koo Kien Keat in action + meeting him + photos.

Prior to this match, I know that KKK is one of Malaysia's rising stars and he's also the top national pair with veteran Chan Chong Ming, but I've never seen him play on court. I have to say that I am VERY impressed with him (and the match!! Choong Tan Fook-Wong Choon Hann put up a credible fight even if the scores didn't reflect that...). KKK has a very powerful jump-smash (in which I noticed he used that move a LOT)...in fact, he was the one that jumped around the most, to the point my friend was like "...eh, how come he NEVER gets tired?!" KKK's netplay was good as well, he managed to trick the other pair quite a few number of times. I felt that he and Chan Chong Ming formed a very good partnership, they can read each other quite well.

(And also I feel that they are good friends off-court as well...)

After the medal ceremonies, I also had the chance to grab a photo with KKK and his autograph, and to speak a few words with him.

I should mention here that he was the one that was most popular with the fans - but only him, Chan Chong Ming and Lee Chong Wei hung around to meet and greet with the fans. Yap Kim Hock was there too, and we (me and my friends, haha) made him bring Cheah Soon Kit out. :P

To be honest, KKK was nothing like I expected him to be. :P On-court, he reminded me of the younger Cheah Soon Kit (minus the bad temper/screaming at his partner when the game wasn't going well) - very confident with the fist pumping and smiles. A little cocky, I would say, and I expected him to be rather cool-ish and maybe a little stand-offish in real life (as Cheah Soon Kit was...and still is, somewhat I felt (met him, too!)).

But KKK was quite childish. *LOL* He was in very high spirits after winning the gold medal, and signed autographs, chatting happily with the girls and even flirted with some of them, and making random comments that are actually quite funny but sort of dumb. He was more than happy to pose for photos with fans, and when asked to pose for an individual photo, he even jokingly unzipped his jacket and wanted to assume a "muscle-man" pose. I have to say that I think he is really cute even if a little childish.

After a while, I think he got tired and maybe a little bored with signing 48384843045784 autographs *LOL* He became quieter and less silly and it started to show that he was kind of tired and starting to want to get out of there. XD;;

Then I came home and ran a search on him and found out that he's only 20 going on 21!! (younger than ME, even!!) And he's also the youngest one on the team...hmmm. No wonder he wasn't as mature or "professional" as Chan Chong Ming and Lee Chong Wei (who signed all autographs, posed for all pictures without showing any signs of tiredness). But then again, that makes him more genuine, I supposed? Heh.

(Actually, when I looked back at the photo me and my friends took with him, he really did look very very young. Younger than 20, even)

Anyway, after all that babbling! Sharing some photos. :P I took quite a number, but the quality is just like the ones below...not clear. If you guys want more, I can always post...including some of him at the medal podium...

On court with partner Chan Chong Ming, vs Choong Tan Fook-Wong Choon Hann.

Still on court, waiting for the service call, I think.

En route to the medal podium. It's somewhat freaky that my camera caught him in this yellow-golden glow...I swear, no Photoshop tricks at all...

My loot from my games outing - the ticket, the flag signed by KKK and the shuttlecock hit to me by Lee Chong Wei. :P

Enjoy! =) And if anyone else was in Melbourne watching the matches, would love it if stories/photos are shared as well.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast