User Tag List

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taufikk
    almost all malaysian players are polite and nice..especially KKK, WMC, Roslin and Hafiz..the most polite however is malaysian explayer Rashid Sidek..such a sweetheart..
    hmmm, ur from malaysia too

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes..but I'm not bias..it's the truth!! hehe..nathan robertson is nice too..took a picture with him when he was in malaysia last month..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

almost all malaysian players are polite and nice..especially KKK, WMC, Roslin and Hafiz..the most polite however is malaysian explayer Rashid Sidek..such a sweetheart..
    Agree wif u.. dats why the malaysian players didn't argue wif any other player from other country...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes..but I'm not bias..it's the truth!! hehe..nathan robertson is nice too..took a picture with him when he was in malaysia last month..

so taufukk,
    u met kkk,wmc n hafiz 2?
    hw r they?
    friendly?
    i met choon han, eei hui/pei tty n WMC.
    they r nice n polite but a bit shy esp d girls.
    hehe
    maybe not used 2 being famous yet
    took pic w pei tty n choon han n they were smiling widely
    hehe
    WMC is very polite
    seh even thank me 4 supporting her n she is so sweet w soft voice

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take the time to talk to Andrew Dabeka from Canada. He is one of the most pleasant people I have ever met.

Also the smiling assasin Ardy Wiranata! (for us old guys)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generally, to be a successful leader, one must exudes one's presence in any playing fields & in this case, badminton court. It's not easy to strike a balance between having a court presence filled with confidence & charisma lest you are perceived as arrogant.
    If you take time to observe, any leader who commands a bit of 'fear' and respect from his opponents would have that quality, be it in sports, politics or the business world.
    Sadly most of us do not really have the 1st hand opportunity to really know these people. Therefore our opinions/perceptions are based on sight and not 1st hand knowledge. I stand to be corrected.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joyous
    Generally, to be a successful leader, one must exudes one's presence in any playing fields & in this case, badminton court. It's not easy to strike a balance between having a court presence filled with confidence & charisma lest you are perceived as arrogant.
    If you take time to observe, any leader who commands a bit of 'fear' and respect from his opponents would have that quality, be it in sports, politics or the business world.
    Sadly most of us do not really have the 1st hand opportunity to really know these people. Therefore our opinions/perceptions are based on sight and not 1st hand knowledge. I stand to be corrected.
    i agree with u Joyous
    ya most of us dont know d players n only can give our opinion based on wat we c on court n maybe off court sometimes.
    ppl who know d players can give better n more acurate opinion. but somehow i think that d their style while playing n etc on court will reflect a bit on how they really are.
    just my opinion

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up malaysian players

Quote Originally Posted by cheeyf
    so taufukk,
    u met kkk,wmc n hafiz 2?
    hw r they?
    friendly?
    i met choon han, eei hui/pei tty n WMC.
    they r nice n polite but a bit shy esp d girls.
    hehe
    maybe not used 2 being famous yet
    took pic w pei tty n choon han n they were smiling widely
    hehe
    WMC is very polite
    seh even thank me 4 supporting her n she is so sweet w soft voice
    Yes, I have met them.. kkk..friendly + good looking, hafiz polite but quiet (very reserved+shy+very tall), wmc friendly + cute + sweet..as i said earlier most malaysian players are nice except for old timer ong ew hock (haha not sure the spelling)- according to my friend his a bit "sombong" but i don't know..I've never spoken to him..LWanWah& Ctan fook are really nice too. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I have met them.. kkk..friendly + good looking, hafiz polite but quiet (very reserved+shy+very tall), wmc friendly + cute + sweet..as i said earlier most malaysian players are nice except for old timer ong ew hock (haha not sure the spelling)- according to my friend his a bit "sombong" but i don't know..I've never spoken to him..LWanWah& Ctan fook are really nice too. .
    o ic
    hehe
    so did u talk 2 wmc since she is friendly?
    where n when u met them?
    MO?
    ya i think generally MAS players r frendly 2
    hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default who's ur favourite

Quote Originally Posted by soleha
    Agree wif u.. dats why the malaysian players didn't argue wif any other player from other country...
    Hi..thanks 4 the reply..who is your favourite malaysian player? mine are fairuzizuan and KKKeat..but my all time favourites are Rashid Sidik & Susi Susanti..have you met any of the players ? which part of malaysia are you from..if you don't mind me asking..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cheeyf
    o ic
    hehe
    so did u talk 2 wmc since she is friendly?
    where n when u met them?
    MO?
    ya i think generally MAS players r frendly 2
    hehe
    Hi cheeyf..I met WMC during the semi finals of malaysianOP last month..she was talking to someone else but I can see that she's nice+friendly..I wanted to talk to her but I was a bit shy..malu lah hehe but I did ask 4 her autograph and she signed my note book with a smile on her face.. yes!!almost fainted..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi..thanks 4 the reply..who is your favourite malaysian player? mine are fairuzizuan and KKKeat..but my all time favourites are Rashid Sidik & Susi Susanti..have you met any of the players ? which part of malaysia are you from..if you don't mind me asking..
    Hmm... i've met fairuzizuan before and i also give my opinion about him in page 11... have you read it?? i come from Sabah,and you? Thank you for asking..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe in general, all the players are well-mannered but like all of us badminton fans, they do have their bad days. Try approaching students who have just flopped their exams..they will probably want to be left alone to fret!
    Badminton has come a long way as a sport. I think it's fine for players to be expressive tho' I don't condone rudeness and hostility. Strong & great characters do not necessary equate arrogance but display confidence & mental strength. And to be a complete player & top player, you definitely need these.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soleha
    Hmm... i've met fairuzizuan before and i also give my opinion about him in page 11... have you read it?? i come from Sabah,and you? Thank you for asking..
    hi again..I've read what you wrote about fairuz being "poyo" .. I'm from KL..fairuzizuan has cute dreamy eyes.. according to my friends (girls)..well I like him because he is a good player..what about Indonesian players? do you like them..to me the best INA players are susi susanti(the legend), sigit, taufik, chandra and lilyana natsir..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe the most polite player would be Ko Candra Wijaya and Mas Sigit Budiarto... Ko Candra is very kind, and he doesn't has the 'I'm better than you' voice.. I mean, he has big heart... Yeap, that should be the word... And Mas Sigit talks very extremely soft!! Woow, I nvr imagined him like that, hahaha, he looks all scary in the court.. But once you talk to him... Poof!! All gone, maybe he throw all his emotions in the court only!! Hahahaha... Simon Santoso is also polite, but a bit mischievious.. Heee.. =P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Ko&Mas

Quote Originally Posted by kimpe_bultang
    I believe the most polite player would be Ko Candra Wijaya and Mas Sigit Budiarto... Ko Candra is very kind, and he doesn't has the 'I'm better than you' voice.. I mean, he has big heart... Yeap, that should be the word... And Mas Sigit talks very extremely soft!! Woow, I nvr imagined him like that, hahaha, he looks all scary in the court.. But once you talk to him... Poof!! All gone, maybe he throw all his emotions in the court only!! Hahahaha... Simon Santoso is also polite, but a bit mischievious.. Heee.. =P
    I'm happy to hear that sigit & chandra are both nice..it's true sigit looks scary in court..haha..one thing i need to ask is why do you used the word Ko and mas what does Ko & mas means..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm happy to hear that sigit & chandra are both nice..it's true sigit looks scary in court..haha..one thing i need to ask is why do you used the word Ko and mas what does Ko & mas means..
    Ko is a chinese term for brother and Mas is javanese term to call a brother

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast