User Tag List

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taufikk View Post
    definitely not Bao CL.. some girls wanted to take his photo during malaysian open 07 and he said NOOO!
    huhu...he is so direct...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

definitely not Bao CL.. some girls wanted to take his photo during malaysian open 07 and he said NOOO!
    hahahaha that must have sounded very funny.. i laughed when reading this.. from what i heard, i guess most chinese players didn't give malaysian fans a good impression huh.. cai, fu, chen jin, bao, wang lin..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie View Post
    hahahaha that must have sounded very funny.. i laughed when reading this.. from what i heard, i guess most chinese players didn't give malaysian fans a good impression huh.. cai, fu, chen jin, bao, wang lin..
    well, can u eplain why? isn't that weird for chinese players to have that attitude? what have malaysians done to them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    well, can u eplain why? isn't that weird for chinese players to have that attitude? what have malaysians done to them?
    how i know??? i'm not a chinese player, nor am i a malaysian fan..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohhh..i guess it wasn't their lucky day
    Cuz on semi final day i think, i saw the CHN team running to their bus. But Bao did stop for photo & autographs (just a few seconds of course), Gao Ling stopped for photos too. I think she stayed the longest cuz everyone left already and someone had to rush back to get her. LOL. She's very sweet!

And i remember, Cai/Fu ran like crazy!!
    Last edited by erin_hakkinen; 06-04-2007 at 07:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie View Post
    Maybe Msia isnt their lucky ground? How long since a chinese won the MS or MD title in Msia? Gaoling is the only one wins frequently here, thats why she did mention that she like Msia fans

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chinese players are not that cocky lah,I met some of them during INA SS.Especially gao ling,she smiles a lot,Zheng bo and Zhang jun are also the same.And shen Ye is nice also

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post

It's all about individual interpretation, perceptions & speculations. I was told by a Chinese that much as some of Malaysian fans are hesistant, some of the Chinese players like Fu/Cai, LD, BCl also have their reservations. They have become somewhat 'guarded'. Generally, on a one-to-one basis, there is no 'wall' between fans & players.

It's Visit Malaysia Year 2007 and the World Championship will be held in KL. Let the spirit of peace & friendship thrives.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agree with you!!! thanx joyous.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joyous View Post

It's all about individual interpretation, perceptions & speculations. I was told by a Chinese that much as some of Malaysian fans are hesistant, some of the Chinese players like Fu/Cai, LD, BCl also have their reservations. They have become somewhat 'guarded'. Generally, on a one-to-one basis, there is no 'wall' between fans & players.

It's Visit Malaysia Year 2007 and the World Championship will be held in KL. Let the spirit of peace & friendship thrives.
    I don't get it. Are people like Cai Yun and Fu Haifeng friendly then?? Or polite to their fans regardless where they come from??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think bao chun lai is friendly.. he's a more conservative person i think. i saw him last year in spore and he did agree to my request of a photo. but i think he's a really quiet person as i went for an exchange programme in china and chanced upon their team at the airport of liaoning in shenyang. while the rest were chatting, he was actually just standing there with them and smiling. so i guess its just his nature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmsfan View Post
    I don't get it. Are people like Cai Yun and Fu Haifeng friendly then?? Or polite to their fans regardless where they come from??

Personally, I know none of them but like I had said it's individual's (fan & players) interpretation & perception. And circumstances can determine the mood. That's why we have this saying "got out of the wrong side of the bed'.
    Maria Sharapova at the recent French Open was booed for delaying the match and I quote her response to the audience "You can't be a tennis player & Mother Teresa at the same time". This is how she feels but some of the fans may not accept that as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is just concidence that the chinese players are rushing to get the bus or they are just not in very good mood(they are badminton players not celebrities) i dun think malaysian fan have bad impression with the chinese player... i think the best way of supporting a person is to stand by their side and no demands or complains.... jia you to all friendly and good players out there!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe they dont understand what u said?
    They thought u begging for money???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do u remember the last year incident?it happen in Sarawak,malaysia.its malaysian open(i think).LIn Dan refuses to wear traditional hat of Sarawakian in front of our minister.It was badly rude.Malaysian who show support for him at first boo him.At that moment,only god how i loathed him.This guy is really jerk.I lost my respect for this star.He may be upset after the dramatic losing to LCW but what he did is annoying.With the gloomy face and rude action,how can i respect him??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well yeah, malaysia open last year. lin dan was leading chong wei by 20-12 but lost in the end. dont u think that is very hurting to him? i mean, oh well.. at first when i saw that incident last year (including the incident where LD flung his racket to the floor right after he lost the match point), i thought, "gosh he is so bad-tempered." and when he refused to wear the traditional hat, i even think that he doesnt have good sportsmanship.
    after that everybody started talking about this thing and i remember Li Yong Bo standing out to explain for LD. I slowly think that it is actually rather understandable. maybe he is just very straight forward with his emotions. flinging the racket and refusing to wear the cap because he lost when he thought he was gonna win.. well, i know not all people will agree with this but i think he isnt THAT bad, although he is very hot tempered.

about BCL *coughs*. it was just a coincidence that the china team was rushing for the bus. he is very friendly, as i know and he likes his fans a lot, i guess if he had a choice he would have stayed back and take photos with those who requested for one. the chinese arent that bad actually.
    BCL is not exactly naturally quiet but he's just more shy. LOL... yeah. shy. so uhm, that explains why he seldom talk. but to those who he is really close to, i supposed he is a very nice friend.
    so hey, let's not kill the whole flock of birds just because of one miserable black bird. *lmao. chinese players arent as bad as how some people think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C L BAO View Post
    well yeah, malaysia open last year. lin dan was leading chong wei by 20-12 but lost in the end. dont u think that is very hurting to him? i mean, oh well.. at first when i saw that incident last year (including the incident where LD flung his racket to the floor right after he lost the match point), i thought, "gosh he is so bad-tempered." and when he refused to wear the traditional hat, i even think that he doesnt have good sportsmanship.
    after that everybody started talking about this thing and i remember Li Yong Bo standing out to explain for LD. I slowly think that it is actually rather understandable. maybe he is just very straight forward with his emotions. flinging the racket and refusing to wear the cap because he lost when he thought he was gonna win.. well, i know not all people will agree with this but i think he isnt THAT bad, although he is very hot tempered.

about BCL *coughs*. it was just a coincidence that the china team was rushing for the bus. he is very friendly, as i know and he likes his fans a lot, i guess if he had a choice he would have stayed back and take photos with those who requested for one. the chinese arent that bad actually.
    BCL is not exactly naturally quiet but he's just more shy. LOL... yeah. shy. so uhm, that explains why he seldom talk. but to those who he is really close to, i supposed he is a very nice friend.
    so hey, let's not kill the whole flock of birds just because of one miserable black bird. *lmao. chinese players arent as bad as how some people think.
    Agree with you. I always like chinese players although most of the people here dont like them

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast