User Tag List

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
Results 273 to 289 of 346
  1. #273
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C L BAO View Post
    well yeah, malaysia open last year. lin dan was leading chong wei by 20-12 but lost in the end. dont u think that is very hurting to him? i mean, oh well.. at first when i saw that incident last year (including the incident where LD flung his racket to the floor right after he lost the match point), i thought, "gosh he is so bad-tempered." and when he refused to wear the traditional hat, i even think that he doesnt have good sportsmanship.
    after that everybody started talking about this thing and i remember Li Yong Bo standing out to explain for LD. I slowly think that it is actually rather understandable. maybe he is just very straight forward with his emotions. flinging the racket and refusing to wear the cap because he lost when he thought he was gonna win.. well, i know not all people will agree with this but i think he isnt THAT bad, although he is very hot tempered.

    about BCL *coughs*. it was just a coincidence that the china team was rushing for the bus. he is very friendly, as i know and he likes his fans a lot, i guess if he had a choice he would have stayed back and take photos with those who requested for one. the chinese arent that bad actually.
    BCL is not exactly naturally quiet but he's just more shy. LOL... yeah. shy. so uhm, that explains why he seldom talk. but to those who he is really close to, i supposed he is a very nice friend.
    so hey, let's not kill the whole flock of birds just because of one miserable black bird. *lmao. chinese players arent as bad as how some people think.
    after so much proves,u still supporting them???stop looking excuses on behalf of them.Sorry if this statement is quite rough

  2. #274
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    Do u remember the last year incident?it happen in Sarawak,malaysia.its malaysian open(i think).LIn Dan refuses to wear traditional hat of Sarawakian in front of our minister.It was badly rude.Malaysian who show support for him at first boo him.At that moment,only god how i loathed him.This guy is really jerk.I lost my respect for this star.He may be upset after the dramatic losing to LCW but what he did is annoying.With the gloomy face and rude action,how can i respect him??
    Well..it is known that we tend behave unpleasantly when emotions take over our mind.

    But i'm sure he knows that he misbehaved and learn how to deal with his emotions.

    Man..that kind of loss..8 match points!!! Who wouldn't feel and behave like that??? So close to victory!! But it slipped away like THAT!
    Poor Lin Dan. LOL!

  3. #275
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think the most polite player is Tan Boon Heong. He is always cool and calm in the court. He is always smiling. I have never met him in person. However, his personality and perseverance in his games are oustanding. Cheers to him and good luck to Koo-Tan and whole Msian team in Sudirman Cup!

  4. #276
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think Taufik is a good player. He may not be the most polite one.... hahaha... But I truly admire the way he manages himself in court. He is cool and calm when playing... And his skills are outstanding.. Cheers to Taufik!

  5. #277
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm...everybody make mistakes including myself. LD was probably angry with himself given the circumstances and not at his opponent or fans.
    I'd rather move on & think well of him as well as other players who have fumbled in their behaviour along the way & dwell on their good points instead. Certainly when I make a silly mistake, I don't want people to keep harping on it and condemn me for life.

  6. #278
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    mAlAySia
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    Do u remember the last year incident?it happen in Sarawak,malaysia.its malaysian open(i think).LIn Dan refuses to wear traditional hat of Sarawakian in front of our minister.It was badly rude.Malaysian who show support for him at first boo him.At that moment,only god how i loathed him.This guy is really jerk.I lost my respect for this star.He may be upset after the dramatic losing to LCW but what he did is annoying.With the gloomy face and rude action,how can i respect him??
    hwaaaaaaaaaaa ..so bad >>de most suitable name fo' him ... >> ~da worst man eva'`..hahha .......

  7. #279
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    mAlAySia
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dingding View Post
    I think the most polite player is Tan Boon Heong. He is always cool and calm in the court. He is always smiling. I have never met him in person. However, his personality and perseverance in his games are oustanding. Cheers to him and good luck to Koo-Tan and whole Msian team in Sudirman Cup!
    hehe .....
    >>agree wif u lorhh ......
    >>lil. cute tan boon heong ..
    >>not arrogant ....not rude....not selfish
    >>frenly ..... hahhahah ......i admire him so muchhaaa

  8. #280
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C L BAO View Post
    well yeah, malaysia open last year. lin dan was leading chong wei by 20-12 but lost in the end. dont u think that is very hurting to him? i mean, oh well.. at first when i saw that incident last year (including the incident where LD flung his racket to the floor right after he lost the match point), i thought, "gosh he is so bad-tempered." and when he refused to wear the traditional hat, i even think that he doesnt have good sportsmanship.
    after that everybody started talking about this thing and i remember Li Yong Bo standing out to explain for LD. I slowly think that it is actually rather understandable. maybe he is just very straight forward with his emotions. flinging the racket and refusing to wear the cap because he lost when he thought he was gonna win.. well, i know not all people will agree with this but i think he isnt THAT bad, although he is very hot tempered.

    about BCL *coughs*. it was just a coincidence that the china team was rushing for the bus. he is very friendly, as i know and he likes his fans a lot, i guess if he had a choice he would have stayed back and take photos with those who requested for one. the chinese arent that bad actually.
    BCL is not exactly naturally quiet but he's just more shy. LOL... yeah. shy. so uhm, that explains why he seldom talk. but to those who he is really close to, i supposed he is a very nice friend.
    so hey, let's not kill the whole flock of birds just because of one miserable black bird. *lmao. chinese players arent as bad as how some people think.
    I agree with you. Bao is really a friendly guy. But he's very shy. Last time I met him in Indo SS. A lot of fans were looking forward to meet him and take photos. BUt after playing a match, he went back to hotel directly. Not like other chinese players, who prefer to watch their team mate play against other players. I think he's afraid of his fans.
    Luckily, I got pics with him.

  9. #281
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    koo_fan, different people have different opinion though. i agree with what erin said. we tend to behave unpleasantly when emotions take over our mind. think of it, it's EIGHT MATCH POINTS.. and its not any normal game. it was the FINALS!! owh well, up to you. i dont want to argue anyway. one man's meat is another man's poison. we have different opinion.

    Yup, bao is a very NICE and friendly player.

  10. #282
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C L BAO View Post
    koo_fan, different people have different opinion though. i agree with what erin said. we tend to behave unpleasantly when emotions take over our mind. think of it, it's EIGHT MATCH POINTS.. and its not any normal game. it was the FINALS!! owh well, up to you. i dont want to argue anyway. one man's meat is another man's poison. we have different opinion.

    Yup, bao is a very NICE and friendly player.
    if thats the case i can accept it.But it is again and again.I hope LD can change before he retire.It's such a waste if he left a lousy name behind the glory career as a badminton player.it is no use to have shiny star on the court but a poor human outside the court.

  11. #283
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For sure... Boonsak Ponsana he is the most polite player

  12. #284
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hurmm.. yeah. Boonsak Ponsana. not bad...

    koo_fan, i guess it's just LD's character. his a bit more hot-tempered. give him some time then.

  13. #285
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dingding View Post
    I think Taufik is a good player. He may not be the most polite one.... hahaha... But I truly admire the way he manages himself in court. He is cool and calm when playing... And his skills are outstanding.. Cheers to Taufik!
    Yup..AGREE!!he is good n kind to his fans!!but he is hot-tempered..every player has his o her own emotion but some of them can control their emotion well!!
    Ya..Boonsak is polite!!

  14. #286
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C L BAO View Post
    hurmm.. yeah. Boonsak Ponsana. not bad...

    koo_fan, i guess it's just LD's character. his a bit more hot-tempered. give him some time then.
    Ya..maybe u r right!!Time will prove it!!

  15. #287
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What is the age of LIN DAN????

  16. #288
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    China
    Posts
    1,783
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    What is the age of LIN DAN????
    Birthday:1983.10.14(Maybe)

  17. #289
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So he's 24.Does he have enough time to be a polite & respectful badminton player?

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do doubles player like Cai Yun and Fu Hai Feng start off as Singles player?
    By xxdomination in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 2
    : 02-08-2012, 01:56 AM
  2. what makes a player choose to become a doubles-player
    By jerby in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 14
    : 09-02-2010, 03:20 AM
  3. who's the most polite active BC member??
    By jug8man in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 17
    : 09-04-2005, 12:05 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    : 08-28-2005, 02:10 AM
  5. polite or not polite
    By Sum in forum General Forum
    Replies: 7
    : 12-14-2000, 11:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •