User Tag List

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how about Rafael Nadal? French Open 2007 final. R Federer serve to middle line. linesman called out. Federer call umpire for clarification. Nadal said is ok and the serve was in, ace given. Nadal walked to that line and rub off the mark before the umpire reach that area...........

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    how about Rafael Nadal? French Open 2007 final. R Federer serve to middle line. linesman called out. Federer call umpire for clarification. Nadal said is ok and the serve was in, ace given. Nadal walked to that line and rub off the mark before the umpire reach that area...........
    that boy is a polite tennis player.he's really are.But i think we should talk about shuttlers in this forum????

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    Badminton players only please..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Richard Vaughn... he is humble because he never show off (maybe becoz he nver win?)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmsfan View Post
    I don't get it. Are people like Cai Yun and Fu Haifeng friendly then?? Or polite to their fans regardless where they come from??
    well, Cai/Fu not that snob, i met them at INA SS, they almost got into the bus to the hotel and I just run fast and yelling; Cai wait for me, and he smile and wait for me give me autographscause i alone it's pity i can't take pic. with him well, some times..... actually all the players from everywhere not snob , we as a fan must patient wait the right time to go to them,and of course speak their language although little bit it's a must espc. players from china

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default True

Quote Originally Posted by SImplelenna View Post
    well, Cai/Fu not that snob, i met them at INA SS, they almost got into the bus to the hotel and I just run fast and yelling; Cai wait for me, and he smile and wait for me give me autographscause i alone it's pity i can't take pic. with him well, some times..... actually all the players from everywhere not snob , we as a fan must patient wait the right time to go to them,and of course speak their language although little bit it's a must espc. players from china
    Agreed... they are human too althought their might be super athlete. Sometimes they are not in a mood to be happy too

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SImplelenna View Post

Very well said friend. You know, we fans cannot do without the players and vice-versa. So, must be a bit understanding, supportive & reasonable. I would be termed a lunatic if I am seen grining from ear to ear when I Iose a game when on the onset I was winning.

I like your point SInn3r about R Vaughn. Ha...ha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C L BAO View Post
    About the post #300, perhaps tommy is an LD fan? HAHA... just leave it. LD should be glad with his fan's creativity to have thought of
    Joyful
    Excellent
    Respectful
    Kindly

HAHAHAHA...
    HAHHAAAH Im Lindan's fan but I like BCL more C L BAO. Peace everybody...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha i only knew that cy/fhf are super nice to their fans, always smiling and nodding. and they are very patient when the fans ask for aurograph and wants to take photo.
    but i think gao ling is most polite, she has a very good personality and everyone likes in the chinese national team, haha. so i will vote for her :

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ehzyx View Post
    haha i only knew that cy/fhf are super nice to their fans, always smiling and nodding. and they are very patient when the fans ask for aurograph and wants to take photo.
    but i think gao ling is most polite, she has a very good personality and everyone likes in the chinese national team, haha. so i will vote for her :
    Ya..Agreed!!Gao Ling is kind to her fans...until now,i never read bad comments bout her!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think gade n lee chong wei should be the most polite player on court... hmm.. others are gao ling, wong mew choo, tan boon heong, boonsak etc..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shouldnt be BCL on the list too? LOL.
    Yup, Gao Ling is nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bao?? haha.. yaya.. i agree too.. just missed him out.. he looks cool on the court too.. haha..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C L BAO View Post
    shouldnt be BCL on the list too? LOL.
    Yup, Gao Ling is nice.
    U are a fanatic fan of BCl.Everybody can see it.what so special about that chinese???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dun pinpoint to the chinese or malaysian or wat ever... i made this thread to look up for opinion and thoughts... i support every single reply here coz every player have their own character and charisma which attract ppl to support them...and we just highlight the most or best in the fans heart... chill out and everyone can choose the player which they think is the most polite one... thank you!! don't doubt abt others pick...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

koo_fan, Bao is special in his own way. Actually i think most players are special in their own way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most people look really scary. Like Lin Dan, he always looks fierce. But my friend is friend with him, and he said that Lin Dan is quite nice and polite.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast