User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 42
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question looking for playing group at HCMC

    Hi Shuttlers,
    Any playing group at Ho Chi Minh city? i am looking badminton group at District 10 or district 11 ? Thanks.
    Lee

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdiegut
    Hi Shuttlers,
    Any playing group at Ho Chi Minh city? i am looking badminton group at District 10 or district 11 ? Thanks.
    Lee
    From the information from my friends, almost every district in Hochiminh City has its own team and they practice regularly at the main gym of the district (I know some strong teams like District 5, District 1, Binh Thanh) If you are interested, just go to their practice and ask them to join (I don't know it is possilbe or not, but it worths a try)

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default playgroups at HCMC

    Hi Cybercops,
    Thanks for yr information. I stay at District 5. Possible to let know their contact telephone or address. i just love to try at least. Bored to stay here n do nothing.Look forward to yr reply.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by cybercops
    From the information from my friends, almost every district in Hochiminh City has its own team and they practice regularly at the main gym of the district (I know some strong teams like District 5, District 1, Binh Thanh) If you are interested, just go to their practice and ask them to join (I don't know it is possilbe or not, but it worths a try)

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdiegut
    Hi Cybercops,
    Thanks for yr information. I stay at District 5. Possible to let know their contact telephone or address. i just love to try at least. Bored to stay here n do nothing.Look forward to yr reply.
    Lee
    HELLO! I AM VIETNAMESE SO I KNEW VERY CLEARLY ABOUT DISTRICT 5 .
    FIRST , ONE CLUB NEAR ANDONG MARKET WITH 2.5$ SINGAPORE/ 1 HOUR
    SECOND , ONE CLUB WITH NAME " TINH VO~" IN TRAN HUNG DAO STREET DISTRICT 5 WHICH HAS A LOT PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS .


    HOPE YOU TO HAVE FUN

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Playing badminton in HCMC

    Hi Kawasaki,
    Thank u for yr reply. I am currently staying at District 5, Hung Vuong st. Do u have the contact number of these two clubs. Appreciate that if u could help.
    If u are around just give me a call, mobile number: 0909371975.Maybe we can have a game or so. Thanks.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by kawasaki
    HELLO! I AM VIETNAMESE SO I KNEW VERY CLEARLY ABOUT DISTRICT 5 .
    FIRST , ONE CLUB NEAR ANDONG MARKET WITH 2.5$ SINGAPORE/ 1 HOUR
    SECOND , ONE CLUB WITH NAME " TINH VO~" IN TRAN HUNG DAO STREET DISTRICT 5 WHICH HAS A LOT PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS .


    HOPE YOU TO HAVE FUN

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdiegut
    Hi Kawasaki,
    Thank u for yr reply. I am currently staying at District 5, Hung Vuong st. Do u have the contact number of these two clubs. Appreciate that if u could help.
    If u are around just give me a call, mobile number: 0909371975.Maybe we can have a game or so. Thanks.
    Lee
    dear my friend ..

    hcicihc , i am now in singapore for studying so i cant take u to that places. can i keep your contact number ?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Playing badminton in HCMC

    Hi Kawasaki,
    Of course u can. I v be back in Spore by 16th Sep 05.I v be there by 1700hrs or later. From there I might straight join my friends for a game. My Spore contact is 90665522. Just contact me if u want to have a game or so. Thanks.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by kawasaki
    dear my friend ..

    hcicihc , i am now in singapore for studying so i cant take u to that places. can i keep your contact number ?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdiegut
    Hi Kawasaki,
    Of course u can. I v be back in Spore by 16th Sep 05.I v be there by 1700hrs or later. From there I might straight join my friends for a game. My Spore contact is 90665522. Just contact me if u want to have a game or so. Thanks.
    Lee
    thanks . on that time . i am free coz i have got holiday until 25-sep
    contact me , i will go with you . my phone number is 93469420 . i m staying around NOVENA .
    i will play anytime . my name "NGHI" , U CAN CALL ME "KAWASAKI".
    GOOD BYE .
    HOPE TO SEE U SOON

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Playing badminton

    Hi Kawasaki,
    Maybe u can join me on 17th Sep 2005(Saturday). i have a game at Maxwell road NDB building, URA Club from 1800hrs to 200hrs. Are u free? Just sms me on Friday nite from 6pm onward. If by MRT, u need to alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT. It is very convenient to the club. Just call me if u need help,ok? Thanks.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by kawasaki
    thanks . on that time . i am free coz i have got holiday until 25-sep
    contact me , i will go with you . my phone number is 93469420 . i m staying around NOVENA .
    i will play anytime . my name "NGHI" , U CAN CALL ME "KAWASAKI".
    GOOD BYE .
    HOPE TO SEE U SOON

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdiegut
    Hi Kawasaki,
    Maybe u can join me on 17th Sep 2005(Saturday). i have a game at Maxwell road NDB building, URA Club from 1800hrs to 200hrs. Are u free? Just sms me on Friday nite from 6pm onward. If by MRT, u need to alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT. It is very convenient to the club. Just call me if u need help,ok? Thanks.
    Lee
    DEAR LEE ,

    ON THAT TIME . I AM ON BARBECUE WITH MOON CAKES ... I REALLY SORRY COZ I WILLNOT PLAY WITH YOU . HOW ABOUT THE NEXT WEEKEND ?

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Playing badminton

    Hi Kawasaki,
    It's ok. I will be around this weekend and next weekend. As I told u I will up in KL on 19th or 20th Sep 05 n v be bk by 23rd Sep 05. C u then. In between I will playing at KL. On Friday, I v playing at Tampines ITE. If u want to join me just sms me,ok? Thanks.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by kawasaki
    DEAR LEE ,

    ON THAT TIME . I AM ON BARBECUE WITH MOON CAKES ... I REALLY SORRY COZ I WILLNOT PLAY WITH YOU . HOW ABOUT THE NEXT WEEKEND ?

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdiegut
    Hi Kawasaki,
    It's ok. I will be around this weekend and next weekend. As I told u I will up in KL on 19th or 20th Sep 05 n v be bk by 23rd Sep 05. C u then. In between I will playing at KL. On Friday, I v playing at Tampines ITE. If u want to join me just sms me,ok? Thanks.
    Lee
    dear Lee.
    i am very happy when i got your rely . i will come to you . i will sms you .
    Is KL in malaysia ? i am my holiday . whenever you free , just sms me, i will sure play with you .

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Playing badminton

    Hi Kawasaki,
    Ok. No problem. V sms u once in Spore. Yes, KL is the capital of Malaysia.KL stands for Kuala Lumpur. I will be there for the next week. Will join KL group for game from either Monday or Tuesday till Thursday lah. If u can join me then,provided u r in KL.
    Bye,then.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by kawasaki
    dear Lee.
    i am very happy when i got your rely . i will come to you . i will sms you .
    Is KL in malaysia ? i am my holiday . whenever you free , just sms me, i will sure play with you .

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdiegut
    Hi Kawasaki,
    Ok. No problem. V sms u once in Spore. Yes, KL is the capital of Malaysia.KL stands for Kuala Lumpur. I will be there for the next week. Will join KL group for game from either Monday or Tuesday till Thursday lah. If u can join me then,provided u r in KL.
    Bye,then.
    Lee
    dear Lee,

    where will we stay in KL ? and how many people will go with us ? i am thinking about KL now. where will we play ? i really want to go ...

    i will sms you then u give me some . how about the time we go and where in singapore we can meet?

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Playing badminton

    Hi Kawasaki,
    I saw yr posting on Jakarta. Are u going there or are u interested in going to KL? I dont know whether u need a Visa or not if u are a Vietnamese nationality? i am going to KL for business trip. Only play the game at night. U really want to come along? Either stay in Hotel or at my company's apartment lah. V sms u once back in Spore by this weekend.ok?
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by kawasaki
    dear Lee,

    where will we stay in KL ? and how many people will go with us ? i am thinking about KL now. where will we play ? i really want to go ...

    i will sms you then u give me some . how about the time we go and where in singapore we can meet?

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdiegut
    Hi Kawasaki,
    I saw yr posting on Jakarta. Are u going there or are u interested in going to KL? I dont know whether u need a Visa or not if u are a Vietnamese nationality? i am going to KL for business trip. Only play the game at night. U really want to come along? Either stay in Hotel or at my company's apartment lah. V sms u once back in Spore by this weekend.ok?
    Lee
    dear LEE
    i am very thank to you.
    yes , it's true .i have posted about going to jakarta tiwce but i already told you that i am on my holiday. anyway.to go around South East Asia , i dont need visa ..i can go alone if you dont mind . Will i become your problems? . For me , staying in hotel , i can not afford coz i have just enough money for train and buses ...if u mind . i will not go . you are very kind to me.. i will send sms to you this weekend .

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Playing badminton

    Hi Kawasaki,
    No problem. In that case, u sms me first. i think it will be better if u can go up with me on Tuesday. I am driving up to KL. Bring yr barang barang(badminton gadgets n gizmos). I will arrange for a game that evening. Fine?Play d game near Merdeka stadium, the Wednesday at Taman Megah and Thursday at Bandar Puteri Puchong. Fine with u? But i need to work in the daytime,u know? Then, daytime u r on yr own. Fine with that?
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by kawasaki
    dear LEE
    i am very thank to you.
    yes , it's true .i have posted about going to jakarta tiwce but i already told you that i am on my holiday. anyway.to go around South East Asia , i dont need visa ..i can go alone if you dont mind . Will i become your problems? . For me , staying in hotel , i can not afford coz i have just enough money for train and buses ...if u mind . i will not go . you are very kind to me.. i will send sms to you this weekend .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for playing group in Jakarta!
    By chinmike in forum Indonesia
    Replies: 45
    : 03-17-2014, 12:33 PM
  2. Any group playing tmr (5th Nov 08)?
    By Danielsan in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 11-03-2008, 09:43 PM
  3. Who/Which group's playing today?
    By OliviaMellon in forum Singapore
    Replies: 7
    : 04-19-2008, 10:00 PM
  4. Any group playing in Sembawang??
    By azbad in forum Singapore
    Replies: 1
    : 12-21-2007, 10:16 PM
  5. looking for playing group in Auckland...
    By rommel6774 in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 10
    : 07-13-2006, 09:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •